My tank finally recovered from the electrocution

flower

Welll it doesn't look too bad...I didn't have any inverts survive my mishap. That included every bristle worms in the sand. LOL...I would have have gotten rid of the SOB that caused it.

robertmathern

I would to but the problem is in florida I have to now have a lincence to sell or even give away any livestock. And I also have to prove it did not come from FL waters witch sucks cuz I can only proove it did come as a hitch hiker from florida live rock. Also the fact it is illegal to even have a female stone crab. So I cant really do anything with it but let it live in my sump. I dont want to kill her she is mean and fun to play with. and I cant really put her back in the ocean either. So I dont know what to do with her.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmathern http:///forum/thread/380765/my-tank-finally-recovered-from-the-electrocution#post_3314588
I would to but the problem is in florida I have to now have a lincence to sell or even give away any livestock. And I also have to prove it did not come from FL waters witch sucks cuz I can only proove it did come as a hitch hiker from florida live rock. Also the fact it is illegal to even have a female stone crab. So I cant really do anything with it but let it live in my sump. I dont want to kill her she is mean and fun to play with. and I cant really put her back in the ocean either. So I dont know what to do with her.

LOL...Crabs are sea bugs, kind of a spider of the sea...I wouldn't have any trouble squashing a bug and I wouldn't have any problem killing a crab. I'm a pretty tender hearted person...but a bug is a bug.

Click here to add these cool Smileys to your emails for FREE!

A

abeandlulu

Tank looks great. I wouldnt be able to kill the crab either.

jaxfishgirl

that crab is HUGE in person! Robert I couldn't believe how thick that wire was that he tore through, thing is evil looking! Tank looks great!! Although, it looked great a few months ago when I came over. Lol.

robertmathern

lol thanks Jess I have done a few thing to it since you seen it hopfully for the better only time will tell but the tank looks good. Fianlly got my hairalge under control. And actually the crab chewed through a cord to a korallia 4. But I had lost the impeller so it was not pluged in this time. I gave it to him for a toy sivne he like to destroy things.