My Trip to my LFS

blackjacktang

no theres more, this place is about the size as an average doller store. My old LFS in DC was about the size of a ***** or something in that size of floor. They had about 5 display tanks, 220, 90, 120, and more and a anenome/clown tank. But they were EXPENCIVE. Juvinile Emperor was $100. Oc. Clown was about $35.

flower

Last pic shows aiptasia ..right hand side and it's stinging the zoa pretty bad. I bet the owner doesn't even know it, is there some way you can point it out to the owner so he can zap it?

blackjacktang

yes i do see it, a great example on what those little annoying things can do. I did tell him he had some and he told me they were goin to zap em out soon, they just ordered joes juice they said and it should be there wednesday or thursday.

1snapple

Thats awesome

My LFS is so cool, great people and always give us a discount no matter what it is.

J

jstdv8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///forum/thread/383023/my-trip-to-my-lfs#post_3346643

Last pic shows aiptasia ..right hand side and it's stinging the zoa pretty bad. I bet the owner doesn't even know it, is there some way you can point it out to the owner so he can zap it?
LFS's that have decent setups like this usually are well aware of all the goods and the bads.
My LFS has aiptasia on things coming in all the time. he rotates his corals intot he peppermint shrimp tank and then rotates them out once they are cleaned off.
I have 3 LFS's within an hour of my place that have huge tanks and you can look for hours and not see everything.
these aren't the petcos of the world.