My Zoanthid Collection

bronco300

:thinking: hmm, good to know, i had ordered from an online site before...and his package got demolished and water was everywhere, and when i told him there was hardly and water in the baggies ..he told me zoos didnt really even need to be shipped in water, just wet newspaper or soemthing...i was a bit skeptical...
did you happen to get my last email?

oceana

Originally Posted by Bronco300
:thinking: hmm, good to know, i had ordered from an online site before...and his package got demolished and water was everywhere, and when i told him there was hardly and water in the baggies ..he told me zoos didnt really even need to be shipped in water, just wet newspaper or soemthing...i was a bit skeptical...

hmmm not sure. just resend it. if it required a responce then i would say no because I always respond rather quickly to my emails

oceana

Originally Posted by Bronco300

I would not say this is untrue. MANY MANY places ship somthids in nothing mroe the wet paper. so it clearly must work for many people. but for me it just seems to be an unneeded risk. i would imagine it also makes for a much colder trip

kleinn

Just got my first zoos a couple days ago (yellow polyps and some boring "brown" ones that glow under my lunars <sweeeeet>). I think I'm a BIG fan of the zoos, especially after seeing your tank!!! Thanks for showing off! NICE!

T

tampausmc

wow....your tank is great.....I look forward to buying some frags off you.....you seem to have alot of experience, I'm wondering if my 130 watt PC lighting on my 28 gallon tank is enough. 140 watts would be the ideal 5 per gallon.....but.....i couldn't find anything just right and didn't want to pay for the MH lighting....even though i got ripped off on my PC.....that's another story though....

oceana

most of us seem to start out that way and there are many things that will be fine in that light -it all depends on what you want in your reef.
After you spend a little time on the forums, you'll find lots of really great deals in the classifieds, as well as locals to trade corals with. Welcome to the hobby, let me know If there's anything I can help you out with