Name this Anthias!!!

rslinger

My LFS is horrible at label's so it almost always a guess... I have an idea but which one do your guys think it is......

rslinger

I will have to look.them up..I was told pink was just and general name and not a species. Thank you

spanko

The three in my picture are the three I started with in my tank. One, the smallest, did not survive. I have two left. Not sure what all the Larry Moe and Curly discussion is about I was just looking for a positive ID on mine. I think the Resplendent Anthias, Pseudanthias pulcherrimusis the correct ID. Thank you and carry on.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanko http:///forum/thread/385510/name-this-anthias#post_3381120
The three in my picture are the three I started with in my tank. One, the smallest, did not survive. I have two left. Not sure what all the Larry Moe and Curly discussion is about I was just looking for a positive ID on mine. I think the Resplendent Anthias, Pseudanthias pulcherrimusis the correct ID. Thank you and carry on.
LOL...HENRY YOU CRACK ME UP......Gemmy got some...named them Larry, Moe Curly.....didn't survive......got more