NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nissan577

thats pretty good. your doing 2.33 watts per gallon. what happened to the hood? how many watts did that one have?
and your planning to keep zoas, softies and lps right?

nano-newb1983

didnt come with one.. got my tank and stand from a friend for $150
I plan on getting eveeything once i get my sunpod, just wanted to get a few now

subielover

That's actually really low, IMO. I would stay away from lps until after you get your sunpod. Shrooms and zoanthids though will be perfectly happy.

peef

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2814783
That's actually really low, IMO. I would stay away from lps until after you get your sunpod. Shrooms and zoanthids though will be perfectly happy.
+1 on this
I like your rockwork and 1st corals. Looking nice!

nano-newb1983

Thanks alot man, its nothing like your tank tho lol...
Also im not going to be getting anything other than my shrooms and maybe some Zoas until i get my Sunpod light

nano-newb1983

I know i cant wait to get the sunpod. just gotta wait til santa comes ;)
ALso i just read somewhere that 6 lines eat shrimp which sucks cause i really wanted one. I dont wanna get him and have em eat my Peppermint Shrimp Sammy and JoJo. So what would you reccomend getting? I would like to get 2 more fish..

subielover

Bicolor blenny for sure, you will love them. Not sure on the other fish though, I gotta think about that. What are you leaning towards?

nano-newb1983

I have seen the Bi-color blennies they are cool ass fish. Would any blennie work? Also are they jumpers? cause i have no top

subielover

Not all blennies will work. You would have to research them individually, as I couldn't advise you on any but the one I have experience with and that is the bicolor blenny. They are jumpers, what I have seen many people do, and what I will do once I get my sunpod is go to home depot and get that white egg-crate looking stuff that they use to put over fluorescent lights. Cut it so it fits perfectly, and choose some that has smaller holes than the fish. That is really my only idea as far as that goes. HTH