NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nano-newb1983

im not sure exactly what corals i want, but i have an idea on the fish.
1 or 2- Black and White clowns
1- 6 line wrasse
1- Mandarin Dragonet - Spotted (later down the road
Would that be 2 much if i had 2 clowns? Could i get more or is that about it?

nissan577

well you might be able to get 1 more fish lol. maybe a goby or bicolor blenny will be good. love the sixline!!!!!!!!!!!! and the mandarin make sure you have lots of pods!!!!!!!!!

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2789031
well you might be able to get 1 more fish lol. maybe a goby or bicolor blenny will be good. love the sixline!!!!!!!!!!!! and the mandarin make sure you have lots of pods!!!!!!!!!
yeah thats what ive read.. I dont plan on getting one for a few months

nissan577

well before you get one. make sure you have lots of pods growing in your fuge like i am. my tank is filled with pods but i dont want a mandarin

nissan577

really nice. i would add more though. like maybe to the top. and clean the glass. lol lazy. but everything else perfect.
woohoo page 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nano-newb1983

I plan on getting more rock 2marrow as well.. Glass was cleaned after pic was takin.. Its good now, i might snap another shot later with CLEAN glass and clearer water

once the cycle is over.. What should i get for a clean up crew?

nissan577

for a CUC i will get 2 pep shrimp 1 cleaner 10 turbo snails, 10 blue leg hermit crabs. idk what else lol

whisk

Hey dude, quick question. Is there a reason you went with the Nano Cube instead of the Aquapod? I think im going to go with the 24gallon and just collecting advice!
Your friendly neighboorhood saltwater Newb,
Whisk

nissan577

sorry for answering this but each nano has something different.
i went for the 29g biocube cause its bigger and it has lots more space in the back for a refugium and the lights are amazing.
the 24g you really dont have space for a fuge and i really dont like the lights IMO
and the aquapod idk i really never saw it lol

whisk

http:///forum/post/2789466
sorry for answering this but each nano has something different.
i went for the 29g biocube cause its bigger and it has lots more space in the back for a refugium and the lights are amazing.
the 24g you really dont have space for a fuge and i really dont like the lights IMO
and the aquapod idk i really never saw it lol

np Nissan, any advice I can get is great. I googled the question, and its pretty split. A lot of people like both. Just gathering opinions, I'm just trying to find the right one for me. I dont want to have any regrets, ya know. Thanks for the help!

nissan577

well if you wanna have a big tank thats all in one ofcourse go for the 29g bio cube. also i think the biocube light is pretty sick!!!!!!!!! and as i mention above you can make a refugium in the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whisk

http:///forum/post/2789472
well if you wanna have a big tank thats all in one ofcourse go for the 29g bio cube. also i think the biocube light is pretty sick!!!!!!!!! and as i mention above you can make a refugium in the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha! we'll see, i think im going to stick with the 24. But you sure do love that 29 of yours. I'm leaning towards the aquapod, i hear better lighting and customer service. Plus that two week sale on dr fosters has good deal on the AP.