NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nano-newb1983

didnt get anything yet. was thinking about doin it last week or 2, so i finally decided to do it. Goin to start getting things for it next weekend

nano-newb1983

haha i figured, might throw in a lion as well... not sure yet, for time being im going to focus on my nano.
I am getting the tank and stand for the 90g saturday tho

nano-newb1983

Awesome news
I think i mentioned somewhere my tank made my dad want to get a nano goin, cause evertime he came over he wished he had one. So he ordered either a 14gal boicube or aquapod cant remember. He got alot of the stuff to set it up already. today he asked me if i wanted to buy it for what he paid for it. think it was on sale at dr foster for $140. So im am stoked about getting another tank goin.. he decided he didnt want to do all the work envolved to keep it nice

whisk

So youre gonna have a 24, a 90, and a 14? sounds like youre going all out!
What kind of fish did your Dad have in his 14?
BTW if you add a lion to the 90, I grovel at your feet.

Your new rock setup is good but I kinda like how the old setup showed that massive cave/overhang in the FTS. Now its sorta blocked by that smaller rock in the middle. The purple colors look sweet though, i'm guessing your lighting is doing that.

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by Whisk
http:///forum/post/2832815
So youre gonna have a 24, a 90, and a 14? sounds like youre going all out!
What kind of fish did your Dad have in his 14?
BTW if you add a lion to the 90, I grovel at your feet.

Your new rock setup is good but I kinda like how the old setup showed that massive cave/overhang in the FTS. Now its sorta blocked by that smaller rock in the middle. The purple colors look sweet though, i'm guessing your lighting is doing that.

Yeah, well the 90 isnt going up until after x-mas. Prolly use my income tax check to get some equipment for it.
Im pretty sure a lion will be going in

my rocks i will prolly move back to how they were.. I am thinking about getting a lil bit more in the next day or so.
My dads tank hes getting is brand new, just waiting for ups to bring it to him then im goin over to pick it up and pay him... im sooooo excited

nissan577

man every time i look at your tank! i wanna get the metal halides! i wish i get them! my dad said hes gonna look into them! he said maybe but he wants to make sure they work!
thanks man for putting pics of your beautiful tank!

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2834154
man every time i look at your tank! i wanna get the metal halides! i wish i get them! my dad said hes gonna look into them! he said maybe but he wants to make sure they work!
thanks man for putting pics of your beautiful tank!
Man i really hope you get them
Originally Posted by mckevinfang

http:///forum/post/2834290
NICE SPS FRAGS!!!

love the FTS keep up the good work

thanks, im trying