NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nano-newb1983

they asked what i had in my tank already and fliped out about the sps i had and offered $50.00/each... Not bad since i paid $20 for em

nano-newb1983

I need a little info on what i need to get to put in my CPR Aquafuge. Im goin to make the trip to a Awesome fish store hour or so away on friday
As far as i know i need Sand,LR and Cheato anything else? Should i add a some pods?
thanks

subielover

You don't even need any live rock back there. The sand is up to you. You really need about 4 inches of sand for it to be beneficial, so you must decide if you want a deep sand bed, or no sand bed at all. If it were me, I would just have chaeto, a light, and a bag of pods to kickstart it.

nissan577

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2883218
You don't even need any live rock back there. The sand is up to you. You really need about 4 inches of sand for it to be beneficial, so you must decide if you want a deep sand bed, or no sand bed at all. If it were me, I would just have chaeto, a light, and a bag of pods to kickstart it.
+1

spanko

IMO I am not a proponent of putting live rock in the back chambers of an All In One tank. For the CPR Aquafuge however I believe you will be well served to set it up as a standard fuge, with sand live rock and macro algae. This give more areas to any detrivores to live in.
Let's see what others say.

nissan577

buy a emerald crab, LMB and nass snails. and scrubing it off with a tooth brush. but i take the rock out place it in new salt water and scrub it there

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/2888438
wont an emerald crab nip at corals and such? and whats LMB> lol
emerald crabs can become a nuissance once they get big.. I only use them if I get bubble algae since there are far safer means of fixing anything else. A LMB is a lawnmower blenny..these guys will starve in a really small tank though so buyer beware.