NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

S

smartorl

Harlequins are amazingly beautiful but their diet consists of starfish which makes them difficult to keep. I knew a reefer that kept a few stars for the sole purpose of amputating legs to feed the harlequins. That just isn't my cup of tea.
Although, I did have a huge asterina population and used to collect them to feed to my little guy. With the asterinas, if you have them in a few larger tanks, you seem to have a never ending supply.

nissan577

i have in my tank 4 sexy shrimp. always on my rock anemone. i also have 2 harlequin shrimp! beautiful creatures! and 2 pom pom crabs! :) really crazy sexy crabs lol. great inverts!

nano-newb1983

yea im not sure what i wanna do yet.. now my main thing is to stock that frag tank lol
I will have like 3 frags of gobstoppers, and a 2 polyp frag of candy apple reds

hello its looking good but i will remove the thermometer out of there, they contain mercury if it breaks or leaks for any reason say bye bye to everything you got in the tank. try getting one that is electronic.

nano-newb1983

nissan- once it warms up i be ready to do some shipping.. wanna get few more things in there to so i can make a nice lil zoa pack for ya
nate- thanks man