Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

pezenfuego

Wow, that's awesome
I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I got a new colt coral and clownfish today. I went a bit overboard and no longer have money for lunch...but I'm psyched.

nissan577

Originally Posted by PEZenfuego
http:///forum/post/2980660
Wow, that's awesome
I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I got a new colt coral and clownfish today. I went a bit overboard and no longer have money for lunch...but I'm psyched.
cant wait!

nissan577

Originally Posted by SueAndHerZoo
http:///forum/post/2980982
Emailed it to xmods577@yahoo.com .
Maybe in your junk mail folder? Maybe file too large? Didn't get any error message - it's in my "sent" items folder - figured it went.

Sue
like at what time? i never got it? send it to nano to as well. if you can
sorry sue.

carlos

sueandherzoo

OK, just forwarded the mail to Nano, too. Hopefully one of you will get it. If not, maybe I'll have to zip it first.
Sue

nissan577

LMAO your gonna kill me sue. and im sorry! and i love it lots! i found it. it was in my spam folder. maybe i read it and skip it. i love them all. i think it will be hard. if anything happeneds that we cant do the contest. i will talk to nano and see what we can give you for taking your time to make this!

tinydove

Hey all, I am not sure if I follow into this but I have a 12G that use to be a FOWLR for the last 5 years but just turned it into a small reef. There are a few changes that still have to be made though.
It is a 12G w/ about 30lbs or so of LR
Lights are a Coralife Deluxe Series- Quad ...96watt 10.000K w/ Actinic 03, I always heard to have 4-5 watts per Gallon, so I hope 96W is not over kill. What do u think?
AC 50 HOB filter (that will be made into a HOB fuge next week when cheato and pods come in) as of now just running Chemi-Pure Elite and carbon w/ floss
also a Penguin 100 w/Perigen
1 Nano Koralia, think I need 1 more so until it comes in I have an old AC 20
also need a black backing
I recieved an order from SWF a few weeks ago... did not have much instock @ the time, but placing another this week.
1 Blue Ric w/3 mouths
1 Green Ric w/2 mouths...think they should both split soon.
1 Hammer Coral frag
1 rock of Green Stripe Shrooms
and 1 Kenya Tree Coral that hubby got from LFS
1 Perc Clown ( had almost 10 years now, lost his mate last year, got them at the same time)
and the newest addition...a Scooter Blenny, which even though tank has been up and running about 5 years, I feed live pods, and she also eats frozen Mysis.
It might not look like much right now or as sweet as some here but in due time I think it will be a happy home for some corals and fish

I do my 20% WC every week right on time like clock work.

If anyone has any tips or ideas for any additions they would be welcome, I am thinking maybe some pretty colorful Zoos, not sure what else would be good

So do I count as a Nano Member?

tinydove

Thank Nano
forgot my Hammer frag...lol Can't wait to place another order this week, I need some sweet color I think, not sure what would be good for the set up, any Ideas?

sueandherzoo

It's so hard to believe we don't have at least a dozen people jumping on the bandwagon to submit a banner - I'm sure there are LOTS of creative people on here. Hell, you have to be creative to have a nano tank!

Glad you liked them - I putzed with them on and off during the week at the office and then some more from home at night. I was hoping to have been more creative than that but my favorite photo-doctoring software bit the dust. :(
Sue

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by SueAndHerZoo
http:///forum/post/2981427
It's so hard to believe we don't have at least a dozen people jumping on the bandwagon to submit a banner - I'm sure there are LOTS of creative people on here. Hell, you have to be creative to have a nano tank!

Glad you liked them - I putzed with them on and off during the week at the office and then some more from home at night. I was hoping to have been more creative than that but my favorite photo-doctoring software bit the dust. :(
Sue
I know i cant believe theres only 3 in it so far, and sue yours are awesome just saw them in my e-mail

nissan577

Originally Posted by tinydove
http:///forum/post/2981378
Thank Nano
forgot my Hammer frag...lol Can't wait to place another order this week, I need some sweet color I think, not sure what would be good for the set up, any Ideas?
hey tiny! man ofcourse your in! the tank is coming along super great! and cute little frag!