Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

nissan577

the contest is still on. we got few people with there banners. and we really cant choose any winners between 3 people. lol. so cmon nano reefers! if you cant do that. then give us other ideas you guys wanna do for a contest?

agent-x

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/2987203
Looks good, but i would get the tang out of there.. Sure it might seem happy now, but eventually it will stress out and die.. they need alot of swimming room, trade it into the LFS for another fish

I would love a tang in my tank too, just not worth the risk and mean 2 the fishy

Do you think this is too many in my Nano?

Just kidding this is from my recent trip to the big island to visit the family.

agent-x

A few, most didn't turn out to great because of the strong current in some places. Well that and I used one of those throw away underwater cameras.

catfishcity

here's some updated pics on mine, i just added some more goodies yesterday. i also got a bicolor blenny and he is in QT right now and its to hard to get a pic of him because he is always hiding

weisenphatty

Right now its on the underside of the rock. It's starting to branch out with little stringers. I have taken some of it to 4 diffrent saltwater stores and nobody know what it could be. I might just cut the coral off the rock and dip the rock in either fresh water or a strong salt dip.