Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

nissan577

ofcourse you are. the title was along time ago! lol. sorry for that. but any tank of nano size you have from 40 to w.e you can be in this club

bs21

ok well its been a while since i took some pics of my tank but here are the most recent i have. tank is at the parents house while I move.
12g Aquapod
70w 14k halide
mated pair of oc clowns (chubs and spiderpig)
some lps and softies/zoas/rics
1 crocea clam
FTS

some acans

yellow toadstool

spider pig and a ricordia

pezenfuego

The toadstool really makes that tank!
It looks very good. I like how the rockwork form a sort of bowl shape. And of course the LPS!

bs21

thanks rockwork used to be a u shaped island then i changed it. the base is still that shape but you can kindofsee in the pics there are two towers on each side.
Nissan: spiderpig is awsome. the mushrooms have grown alot since this pic and he dives inbetween them then pops up somewhere else after swimming underneath its pretty cool. They used to host them and still hang out there during the day but the xenia is now their nightime home. Chubs picks on him alot though the poor little guy.
pez: yea i really like the toadstool. when i got it it had a yellow tint but really colored up after a while in the tank.

nissan577

awsome! dude man i must say spiderpig looks really awsome
and the toadstool amazing color. how are the acans?
lol is chubs spiderpig buds?

bs21

acans are doin great....after i move i have to get some better shots after stuff settles down. chubs and spiderpig are mates. they went through their dominance battle but chubs was bigger from the beginning so she won (thats why she is chubs because she is a huge *female dog*). i likespider pig because he is pretty dark which i have not seen in alot of other ocellaris clowns.

bs21

yea they are both in the pics above but i may hve a closeup of them i'll look
newer pics are hard to get b/c of the tank not being at my house right now but i'll see what ive got.

bs21

thanks its been enjoyable! the colors in the last pics are more acurate than first i posted. I have allready moved on to a 30 because i wanted to let things mature and grow out so it was pretty limiting on variety in the 12g. and allready with another larger tank in planning somethin like 30x30x16 sahllow reef with an island/ islands.