Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

nissan577

amazing man! thanks for the specs. are you thinking of upgrading the lights? its perfect that your running chemipure elite!

hlcroghan

Thanks!! I have worked really hard to get my tank like this for the last couple months.....I appreciate it.
The suggestion for the chemipure was from nanonewbie and it was a good one....
I prolly will not upgrade my lighting on this tank. I will eventually go 150+ gallons in the next couple of years and then this will be my refugium. I would like to have 4 watts per gallon on my next tank. I have a friend who is running 3 watts of light in his 100 with T-5 HO and has a clam that is thriving....so who knows?

nissan577

really amazing! and yea who knows! lol what crab is that? it looks so amazing with the color! and nice blenny lol sad he there alone tho.

hlcroghan

That is a porcelain crab. They host anemones like clowns do. Use them for protection.....
Actually my LB is really good friends with my mandarin Sparky. He pretty much follows him around......he is damn aggressive though. Little bugger bit me the other day when I was gluing a frag to the top of his rock. Sharp little teeth.....scared the crap out of me!!!

nissan577

have they called you yet to go pick him up? hopefully he didnt beat up the other fish that were there. He shouldnt be known as the LMB! he should be known as the PITBULL!

oceana

took several pics today. a few weeks ago i did alot of changing around to make room for some peices i had purchased. sorry for the poor quality of some of the pictures. i got lazy and did not feel like pulling out the SLR. not bad pics but not good thats for sure.

oceana

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/3009702
+1
amazing color and growth! you have a before and after pic?

thanks
not really. i'm bad about doing that. always forget to take step shots. you have to remember that it does not take me as long to set up a tank is it does most people. i have such a high access to corals and rock that i can set up a tank in a week that looks like it has been set up for years. its a tuff life but a cross that i'm willing to bare lol

nissan577

how is that, how do you have access to corals and rock? just wondering. lol
but man your tank has so much color! i remember when you will help me with mine! good time good time!

nissan577

thanks and to you as well and all reefers as well!
amazing club we have going on! just wish others can post as well!