Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

uneverno

Nice tank Nissan!
Here're some new pics of mine (20L so I can be in the club too right?)

FTS Sunrise:

FTS Daytime:

Got a new fishy, but the pic is horrible, and he's now disappeared under a rock somewhere - Yellow Face Goby (Stonogobiops Xanthorhinica). Awesome fish! He's about 1.5" - I hope he digs his hole facing the front of the tank...
Here's someone else's pic:

just a nano

I have rearranged my tank for what I think is better display of the corals. Does this look better than what I posted before?

zigster

im just getting started. in my 24 is a pair of false perc clowns, a bicolor blenny, pep shrimp, emerald crab and some snails and hermits. so far i have 2 zoo frags and a star polyp frag. my 8 has just a true perc clown and some snails and hermits.

nissan577

Originally Posted by Just a Nano
http:///forum/post/3002688
I have rearranged my tank for what I think is better display of the corals. Does this look better than what I posted before?

looks much better man! is the yellow tang there still? just wondering...but looks amazing

nissan577

Originally Posted by zigster
http:///forum/post/3002694
im just getting started. in my 24 is a pair of false perc clowns, a bicolor blenny, pep shrimp, emerald crab and some snails and hermits. so far i have 2 zoo frags and a star polyp frag. my 8 has just a true perc clown and some snails and hermits.
the tank well both tanks are coming along really nice man! ima give it to you they are both awsome! and the rock work is perfect!

uneverno

what lights are those?

Light's Current USA. 30" Dual 65 wt PC's - 1 Actinic, 1 10k and white LED moonlights, w/ fan. Nice set up w/ separate plugs for each. Plus I got it for a steal

I'm thinking about modding the LEDs. I'd prefer blue, but I'll wait til the warranty runs out. That and the fan is a bit loud. I got much quieter ones laying around for my computer. They're also temp controlled so maybe the fan doesn't have to be on all the time.
I'll post better pics when I figure out how to focus my new camera. Right now it's on auto, and not doing as well as I'd like...
Now I gotta get a pistol for the goby.

uneverno

Here's my absolute favorite little guy. See if you can spot him. He's maybe 3/8" long:

Ignore the red slime please. I'm working on it. It is going away...

just a nano

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/3002699
looks much better man! is the yellow tang there still? just wondering...but looks amazing
Thanks. I should be able to add more corals this way. I was inspired by others here that have more corals in them. The way I had it before, there were no flat places to add more corals.
The tang is still in there, and he will be for awhile. When he gets bigger, I will take him out.

gil5280

hey i wanna join!!! i have a 14gal, ima put up a pic later this week when i get my toadstool and shrooms!!

hlcroghan

Thanks!!! I appreciate it. I have worked really hard the last couple months getting it going. Yes, those duncans are amazing! I love them so much. I am looking into some purple tipped frogspawn and electric torch corals next for the right side of the tank and my last fish which will be an exquisite wrasse but I won't be getting him til prolly the beginning of May.
My specs are 29 gallon rectangle with a 60 gallon rated filter with carbon, polyfiber, and chemipure elite, a two bulb GLO T-5 HO lighting unit with 48 watts total, 30 pounds black sand, 36 pounds LR......
fish and inverts:
LB (Jose)
green mandarin (Sparky)
clown goby (Tiny)
2 occelaris clowns (Nemo and Shemo)
pink tipped bubble tip anemone
turbo, astrea, and nassarius snails
2 peppermint shrimp
1 chestnut cowrie (Lucky) that hates corals (looked like a baby sucking on a lemon when he tried them lol)
1 emerald crab (Harry)
1 porcelain crab that is hosting the anemone as of last night (silly clown for letting a crab take your home!)
corals:
zoos
pulsing xenia
australian duncans