Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

troy989

i would like to join i dont have a pic but ill post one im just starting so im just finishing the first month and i dont have corals yet so i will be puting corals in about 1-2 weeks

nano wave 9

I Have A 1 Month And 7 Days Tank Old Already Have A Clown Was I.25" When I Got It And Pepermint Shp And Turbo Snails
My System Is A Nano Wave 9
I Will Add A Yellow Brass

Thanks

meowzer

Nice tank nanowave9...big clown..lol...what is that on the far right side of tank....looks like a pest anemone....can you get a better pic

nano wave 9

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3106804
Nice tank nanowave9...big clown..lol...what is that on the far right side of tank....looks like a pest anemone....can you get a better pic
yes it is a glass anemone, the shimps already have taken care of it. i will post new pic tomorrow

dkfloyd

I'm Back!! I left for a while due to some major life changes but still have my 12 gal. I pretty much had to start from the ground up again, but will be ready next week to start adding fish again.
I will post pictures as soon as there is something to look at.

nano wave 9

i got new pic of my nano. i added some corals that i got for $25 last night. i have a question which test kit is best i have the api. my clown name is remo lol and my shimps name are wash and wear
since they keep cleaning my tank. i hope you like the new pics. also i have my lights on for 6hrs every day is this enough for the corals? let me know what you think where to put these corals and best place.

troy989

thx. i got a few snails i was thinking about an algea blenny? i got alot the snails dont seem to be doin anything. is my tank to small? i think it wouldnt do well with my goby i read they dont do well with fish the same shape. i know thats odd that it would fight with fish the same shape lol

nano wave 9

hi got new pic of my corals open it has been a week, since i got them. my numbers are
p.h8.2
cal. 440 do i need to get the number higher?
i hope you like the new pics
so my tank is now 2 months old when is fully establish?
when is the last day to enter to the club? can join the club now.
thank you

nissan577

there is never a end date to enter the club! ima see if i can make a new one. and sweet tank nano! really amazing! calcium is good. a good reef calcium is 450-500ppm but love it