Nano's 12g Aquapod

hlcroghan

Dendrophyllia is very similar to sun corals except they stay open during the day as well. they are not really very photosynthetic so you do have to spot feed them and apparently the more you feed, the faster they grow.....

nissan577

tell your girl that this tank is better! lmao! naw im kidding you know yours is bro! all those zoas but shes winning with some other badass stuff!

nordy

I have a 12G Aquapod too and would like to know how long have you had that clam and do you have the standard PC lighting that came with it? I thought that clams needed pretty high lighting levels and that they do best on a sand bed.
Awesome looking tank there!

iggygrl76

I love seeing what can be done in the 12g aquapod! I just scored one last week for $15 at a garage sale! and even the pump worked! woot woot! so Im working on cycling the tank now. Quick question did you use the stock lighting that came in the aquapod or did you purchase different bulbs and if so which ones would you suggest? Thanks!
karin

xpisceanx

is the dottyback still in there?
i recently lost mine :( she hid under rocks for the longest time and wouldnt eat.. dont know y..

great tank btw