Nebody from CT?

killafins

haha... i heard that you have my old additions to my tank. My evil hermit crab moridin and my camel back shrimp...
Chad, a pre warning. THis hermit crab is obnoxoius... what do u have in your takn? I got rid of it for a reason... Oh, and give me a favor if you don't mind... tell joey that the puffer chowed down on a baby guppy... so he's eating...

killafins

lllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

brinkdrum

I didn't take any hermit crabs or camel shrimp. Don't know what your refering to. I'll let Joe know...who should i say you are?

killafins

never mind, just tell him the puffer didn't make the night.... he doesn't know my name... he just knows my face really... it's kind of sad if u think about it....
hmm, joe told me that u 'bought' a hermit crab and camel back shrimp...

regaldragon

Hi there -
I know this is off topic now, but I wanted to mention that I am originally from Coventry, CT. I now live in Kansas, but i just wanted to give a shout out to all you in the northeast. :)

regaldragon

heh no one has unless you've lived there. We're right near Willimantic, Vernon and Manchester (Buckland Hills Mall). Really small town... full of cows and farmers straight out of 'American Gothic' lol - it's not really that bad, but I am glad that I'm way out here now.

dmarie120

I'm in South Windsor. The guys in the Manchester ***** are decent too.
I've been going to Wet Pets in Vernon lately. They just expanded and have alot more saltwater stuff than they used to. The prices are pretty basic for around here but the tanks are in great condition.

megadon

Too funny Killafins, I guess I never saw your answer. Sorry. I am on the 5th book, good series but drags a bit here and there.
Anyone ever try the Puppy Center in West Hartford, they have a ton of stuff, but I feel a bit pricey, worth a stop if you're in the area.

megadon

Hey Dazed, you and I must see each other all the time in our travels, I work in Danbury and live in Middlebury.