Need a pointer

ryan2428

Ok been secretly reading forums for 3 months . Started my tank 4 weeks ago looking for good sand cleaners any sugestion not ready for fish or plants yet . But all mt levels are good and my rock is kicking already Ty

jay0705

Not sure if u want fish ideas or not lol so your getting both. Snails, narssius, turbos, cerith. Hermits, blue leg, red leg. Sand sifting stars. Fish, hectors goby, reinfords goby, varies sleeper gobys.

ryan2428

Lol yes I was not specific was i cleaners is what I am looking for lol . Not going to do fish for at least a month or two .

ryan2428

8.0 ph. 0.2 ammonia. 0 nitrate. On nitrates as well. Hydro reading 1.024 if This is what u looking for

ryan2428

0.2 ammonia nothing but live rock and base rock and live sand . Didn't think 0.2 was bad but I can wait lol

jay0705

Lol its not bad, but in general a fully cycled tank wont show ammonia. Just keep testing the nitrate and nitrite should spike then level to zero or low. If not u could have a dead critter causing the ammonia

ryan2428

Np will do Ty verry much if it is something dead what to do if in the rock ? don't have to answer just wondering

jay0705

Was your live rock cured? Even small die off on lr will cause ammonia to show. Your fine, and seem to be heading in the rt direction.

ryan2428

Yep iT was cured I'm in no hurry with the tank . Kids just wanted to c something besides the two small crabs they can wait. . It is my tank lol