Need help for Leather - Assorted Varieties

After yesterday bully WW1 (new fish VS old fish), now is time asking people for help on Leather - Assorted Varieties, I get three corals yesterday, green hammer coral, coral tree, and Leather - Assorted Varieties, the green hammer coral open up right away, coral tree is looking normal, but Leather - Assorted Varieties seems weak and just sitting there without really any action, I have change many places for her, now is sitting on the sands. Is this normal? Where is the best place for her, top, middle, or the bottom?

Thanks.

bang guy

Without species names I'll assume the typical leathers. Medium to intense lighting is fine, moderate to high water flow.

Most leathers consume high quantities of Calcium and Carbonate, much more than the stony corals, so you need to keep on top of Alkalinity in particular but also an eye on Calcium.

Low alkalinity is a killer for these corals, what are your levels?

Without species names I'll assume the typical leathers. Medium to intense lighting is fine, moderate to high water flow.

Most leathers consume high quantities of Calcium and Carbonate, much more than the stony corals, so you need to keep on top of Alkalinity in particular but also an eye on Calcium.

Low alkalinity is a killer for these corals, what are your levels?
I don't have the test kit, any suggestion for the reasonable print test kit