need help for new fish again

My 55 gallon tank has a neon velvet damsel which came from watery hell. I tried to put a niger trigger but the damsel started attacking, I had to put the trigger in my 75 gallon. I want to get aggressive or poisonous fish that can defend themselves, what should I get?

trigger40

if you want a fish that can take care of its self with a mean damsel that is relentless with its attacks try the undulated trigger.

mauler

Lol he wants it to hold it's own not turn into fishzilla. Look into some of the dwarf angels

trigger40

lol i just want to someone with a undi trig, the damsel probaly deservs what the trigger would do to it anyway.

mauler

I don't think any fish deserve to be in a confined space with an undi it would do unspeakable things to that little fish

trigger40

I don't think any fish deserve to be in a confined space with an undi it would do unspeakable things to that little fish
i know the undi trig should never be kept with anouther fish. i was just jokeing, i would not of let that happen lol.

trigger40

damsels the typ of fish that beat up on a fish just because they feel like it. people by them not knowing how agressive they are and the damsel will bully all the fish untill its just them.

mauler

Well I guess I can understand why no one likes them then. I'm gonna go with trigger on this try a trigger or convince your dad to get rid of him. You could also try a snowflake eel he might eat the little guy for you

trigger40

from the size of your damsel try like a 2'' undilated trigger or a 4-5'' humu trigger. by the time the undi gets so mean that he will try to kill you if he gets a chance the damsel will be long gone.

silverado61

Cut off a piece of your finger. Put it on a mouse trap and toss it in the tank. You'll catch the little bugger. I'm sorry... Big bugger.