Need help to I.D.

meowzer

OK....They are in the mail.....lol...I did not know how well this container would seal, so I wrapped it in saran wrap, wrapped papertowels around that, and put it in a ziploc sandwich baggie....
The continer with babies and (hopefully) eggs are in a small priority mail box....I hope you get them Monday...rememebr the horse and cart have to bring them to a real post offcie...LOL

freddiec

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3133219
OK....They are in the mail.....lol...I did not know how well this container would seal, so I wrapped it in saran wrap, wrapped papertowels around that, and put it in a ziploc sandwich baggie....
The continer with babies and (hopefully) eggs are in a small priority mail box....I hope you get them Monday...rememebr the horse and cart have to bring them to a real post offcie...LOL
Oh good, you've trusted the mail to demon spawn... which I'm sure is somehow a very serious postal offense

cranberry

Well, I guess as well already know by now, they are fish larvae. I don't need the microscope to see it.
Thanks for sending that. I'm going to see if we can sneak em in to Hubby's work on one of the fun microscopes.
You have to use the eggs to your advantage in catching these guys. At least you know they'll be doing to the same area repeatedly.

meowzer

LOL...yeah...I just hope they hang on till Friday night or Saturday.....I really need hubby to help me catch them....this tank is too big for me
hey...so did I pack them good...LOL

cranberry

Yes, perfect wrap. And now I have a really cool little container

I have this thing for little containers.

katsafados

haha...
Well??????? lmao
I'm going to bed, got to distill alkanes tomorrow bright and early! haha
Night mom!
and
mad scientist