NEED To SELL IN S.FL

vi3tb0i

Hey adam this is a selling forum not chatting so can you create your own thread cause i am tryin to sell not make it a chat room thanks

devildog01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
Hey adam this is a selling forum not chatting so can you create your own thread cause i am tryin to sell not make it a chat room thanks
I was simply telling him. Dont freak. Your just angry because I told Treybomb about your so called 100,000 gallon tank.

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by DevilDog01
I was simply telling him. Dont freak. Your just angry because I told Treybomb about your so called 100,000 gallon tank.
And you actaully believe that? your suck a mothafu***

adam747

I dont care, and that was really immature Vietboi. I am gonna drop this because thanks to YOU, my settings were altered and you screwed up my account. (you are the only one who knew my password because I gave it to U when u helped me with my avatar)

adam747

nope, but someone did and ur mad at me. My avatar is gone, I cant get in because someone changed my password, and I know I didnt get kicked, because my avatar would still be there (my pit bull posts still have avatar) and I would get a different message if I were kicked. My PW was annabella on my pitbull account but it changed on my devildog account and u know it!!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by Adam747
nope, but someone did and ur mad at me. My avatar is gone, I cant get in because someone changed my password, and I know I didnt get kicked, because my avatar would still be there (my pit bull posts still have avatar) and I would get a different message if I were kicked. My PW was annabella on my pitbull account but it changed on my devildog account and u know it!!
Actually i didnt know your pw..And so what if i am mad at you?

kimber

I think this conversation needs to stop.
I also think you need to sell the fish cheaper if you expect people to pay $25 on gas to get there to pick up a fish that "needs to get out of your tank" and "is going to DIE!"
Tell your parents your situation and ask some reliable shippers, or even a LFS might ship for you if you're nice about it...people ship fish successfully every day. If the buyer is willing to pay overnight shipping then you have all of your fish sold and their lives are no longer at risk.
I simply do not understand what the problem is.
Out of curiosity, what fish stores are near you? Are you by Reef Life in Dania? I'm sure they'll take them in as store credit after a short quarantine to assure they are disease free. If you are so desperate, get off the boards and pick up a phone book. If you cannot make adult decisions about how to handle your livestock then you need to put the hobby aside for a few years until you are capable of doing whats best for your fish.
Please reread what I've written and consider other means of selling these fish. Online clearly isn't working and you seem to have a time issue on your hand. According to you, it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed in your tank.
The offer for the clownfish is still on the table. Like I said though, I am not wasting $25 on gas to buy a fish for the same price online if you're concerned about making money then you need to get out of the hobby. If you put money over your fishes lives...that's just not fair to them. I'll bring a frag or equip to trade you, but I'm not putting essentially $40 into a percula when I can buy one here. I was trying to save the guy from your clown pair beating him to death.
Sorry this is so long. I really am trying to help you find homes for these fish.

soo high

if u dont get the price ur looking for IMO just keep the fishes, there not going to die if u have good water movement and a good filter and

kimber

From what he says he bought three clowns, when two of them paired up they started beating up the third wheel.
And he has a 1" blue tang with a much larger angel, which is just asking for some aggressive behavior.
He is smart for trying to get them out of his tank, it's not a water quality issue.

treybomb

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
You are lucky i didnt tell the mod that you were pitbull01
they already know....