Need your aquascaping pictures

snakeblitz33

Hello all,

I'm trying to write an article for next week regarding aquascaping and water flow. If you would like to share pictures of your aquascape, post them below, with the understanding that your aquarium may be featured in the article on saltwaterfish.com if you post a picture. Any display tank pictures, any refugium pictures would do.

Thank you for your participation!

silverado61

I guess I'll kick start this:
2000-01-01 00.04.04.jpg
2000-01-01 00.04.20.jpg
2000-01-01 00.04.33.jpg
If you need a basic explanation of what I did, let me know and I'll edit it.

snakeblitz33

Thank you guys for your submissions!

I still need more photos!

Guy, I would love to see the picture of your ten gallon again. ;

spanko

Just had wife take this picture with her iPhone. Not a good one. Will try to get one later.
When do you need it by Snake? 29 biocube set up Jan -2007. Two Pearly Jawfish and one Purple Firefish.

Attachments

spanko

****smiles at 2014FishKiller****
Well long story short. I carbon dose Vodka. I had a Yellow eye Kole, a sixline wrasse, a Bali tiger jawfish, and a Red Flame Hawkfish. Fed them the other night. Turned off the pumps and skimmers while they ate. Forgot to turn them back on all night. Oxygen depletion killed them all. Notice it the next morning. Am now just putting fish back in again.

****smiles at 2014FishKiller****
Well long story short. I carbon dose Vodka. I had a Yellow eye Kole, a sixline wrasse, a Bali tiger jawfish, and a Red Flame Hawkfish. Fed them the other night. Turned off the pumps and skimmers while they ate. Forgot to turn them back on all night. Oxygen depletion killed them all. Notice it the next morning. Am now just putting fish back in again.
Sorry about that, maybe you should try to get: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BPOBTY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

spanko

Yeah well I started vodka dosing in April in 2009. Have done this twice now, so I have been pretty good with remembering. Just need to not being so stupid I guess.