Nemo died!

rtlimpus

So I think my mushroom might have killed my little ocellaris??????. The little guy decided to try to host my mushroom coral, and a few times he got stuck to it and his partner had to come and push him off. This happened a few times in a few days, then he got all light colored, sick looking and then he died..... It was a sad day. Do you think this is possible?

fretfreak13

I think we'll need a pic. I can't see a mushroom killing a fish, but perhaps if its some type of mini carpet nem or something its possible (I don't think they're that aggressive either).

meowzer

Originally Posted by Fretfreak13
http:///forum/post/3261478
I think we'll need a pic. I can't see a mushroom killing a fish, but perhaps if its some type of mini carpet nem or something its possible (I don't think they're that aggressive either).
I have heard some rhodactis can

rtlimpus

He didn't get eaten by the shroom, it was more like it irritated his skin and stung him. And when he was stuck, it was like he was sticky stuck. Weird! I swear its true. My kids thought it was funny at first that his buddy had to push him off. After it happened it was like he was dazed and went and laid on the sand.

inkman2004

Not to hijack your thread, but I have a similiar situation. I have a round brain that I got about 3 weeks ago. I had noticed that the clown was starting to try and host him a few days ago then yesterday he started to swim a little funny and his color changed pretty drastically. Then I went back to the tank about 30 min after lights out and turned the light back on and the brain was finishing off swallowing the clown fish. Does this sound right or did I just have a sick fish who's immunities were down?