Nemo!

ophiura

It may go away, but it will never die. So long as there are people watching that movie, it will come up. Kinda like ***** threads. They'll never truly die :D

malounsbury

Along with the aquarium thing, I worked at the same aquarium that fishnerd works at, and they wanted you to be able to stop and speak with people if they stop you, or be able to talk to them about the fish/displays/etc. So, we were supposed to be able to educate people, even if we weren't an aquarist or marine biologist.

sue_c

if it makes anyone happier i thought i would let you know my Grandson said spiderman, and the brittle star is doc oc.so its not always nemo land. :)

scubataibi

i wonder if the thread is dead yet?great i think i brought it back, i wonder if i should have sterted it in the first place :notsure:

iceemn360

I have two perc but Isn't it ironic how " one of the themes of finding nemo is not to keep fish in tanks" but now clowns and blue tangs are even more sought after.

E

exile415

Originally Posted by fishmamma
So I shouldn't have named my clowns Big Nemo and Little Nemo? (kidding)
Seriously though.......kids, adults, whatever. It's a movie, they are fish. We know what they are and that is what counts, three-year-olds shouldn't have to. Though I totally understand the frustration.............too bad the pet stores don't sell big purple dinasours too.

HAHAHAH i would love to have a purple dinosaur lcoked up in a cage in my house. Well about the nemo thing aren't we over reacting about little kids saying NEMO or DORI. C'mon their children. You shouldnt have to smack them to show em their not nemos,there clownfishs. Maybe ALL the workers should post a sign these are not nemos these are CLOWNFISH and THESE ARE NOT DORI's THERE TANGS.

scubataibi

Originally Posted by iceemn360
I have two perc but Isn't it ironic how " one of the themes of finding nemo is not to keep fish in tanks" but now clowns and blue tangs are even more sought after.
true, i think the wonderful world of disney screwed up on that one

scubataibi

Originally Posted by NanoMan94
So how many people in this thread actually have a Nemo? :notsure:
getting one soon

connor

i have a breeding pair of perc. clowns there names are Naomi and Nemo lol what is so upsetting about having a clownfish called nemo???? :confused: or Dori c'mon people really :notsure: i go to the lfs and help out im 12 and people come over to me all the time and say where are the nemos i say the clownfish are over there and then they say later when some of them buy one they say can i get a clwnfish same thing with dori can i have a dori you mean a blue tang right its that simple............. for you people who want to smack kids for callin a clownfish nemo need to get some serious help

vicodin

I've got a mated pair too. Their names are Coral and Marlin, and when they have some fry I'm going to feed Coral and all but one to my Porq. Puffer and with the remaining one I'm going to cut his little left fin and call that one Nemo. I think it might hurt a little but I'm going for an accurate account of the movie here folks...... yea...... the movie........

connor

Originally Posted by Vicodin
I've got a mated pair too. Their names are Coral and Marlin, and when they have some fry I'm going to feed Coral and all but one to my Porq. Puffer and with the remaining one I'm going to cut his little left fin and call that one Nemo. I think it might hurt a little but I'm going for an accurate account of the movie here folks...... yea...... the movie........
i F****n hope your kiddin :mad:
you make me sick :mad: :mad:

vicodin

Originally Posted by connor
i F****n hope your kiddin :mad:
you make me sick :mad: :mad:
Yea... I'm serious, douchebag. The sole reason I got my tank is to do sick and twisted things to living animals.... Switch to decaf.....
Seriously though, I love animals and fish. I dissaprove of killing anything so much so that I feel almost bad about kill the aptaisia that's taking over my tank. Almost. just like calling you a

[hr]
bag I almost feel sorry. It's good though that their are people like us to protect animals that can't protect themselves. Even though we promote a hobby that is somewhat destructive to our oceans wildlife.

vicodin

Does anyone know how to get my Nemos to do the "squishy"? and will I have to segregate them or can I have them in the tank with a damsel (small) and this pink fish that looks like an ell but i'm not sure what the hell it is. It was at a ***** and looked really sick, so I took it home and fixed 'em up. rather than let those Jacka@-'# kill him. Oh, yea I've got some hermits and a serpent too. Is this a good tank for them to breed in or not?

vicodin

Thats what I should have done. I just saw a reply that this dude had a pair that was mating or something, I thought I'd just pick his "bone" ( :D ) I'm a lazy

[hr]