Nemo!

scubataibi

:mad: FINE! just forget it. this is getiing to confusing. some people say we should call CLOWNFISH A. Ocellaris, some people say nemo, and some people need anger management for that smacking problem, but im sticking to its first common name.

annanymous

i can't complain too much. if not for the name Nemo, i would be here today. my LFS had a huge sign in the window NEMO FISH FOR SALE, i got interested went in and saw the little clownfish swimming around the tank. i did some research [should have done more of course] and set up my 1st SW tank [25gal] today i have a 20L and a 75 that is in the process of being set up. :cheer:

fishnerd

Originally Posted by sharkbite
If I don't use the term NEMO or DORI then my wife doesn't know what I am talking about. :)
:notsure:
Uh oh, another case in point for my theory that "Nemo" IS a common name.
:cheer:

ophiura

But does your wife really need to know everything you are talking about?

This is coming from a "wife" BTW, :D

malounsbury

Originally Posted by ophiura
But does your wife really need to know everything you are talking about?

This is coming from a "wife" BTW, :D
Sometimes its fun to have your spouse involved. :D

farmboy

Malounsbury--My wife thinks we need a BIGGER tank!! I REALLY love her!!
BTW I was looking at tanks on that auction site today and saw an ad for a 120 gallon in Utah. It was being sold by a LFS named "Wheres Nemo Aquarium & Pets".
I thought you all should know.

lionfish99

My girlfriend absolutly loves my love for marine fish, she thinks its the coolest thing, and not only that she thinks its cute that I spend alot of my time testing water cleaning the tanks and such. She loves to help and thinks the fish are great, so I say keep your wife or girlfreind involved its fun for both! :)

marshall

I Cant Believe I Just Read This Entire Thread, Can You Tell I'm At Work??? Getting Paid To Read Online, Priceless