New 10 foot in the wall tank

gordie9

Originally Posted by Dogstar
375 gls.
yeah, agreed on 375. Its actually 10x2x2.5 = 50 cubic feet
J Carter, that room is sweet. I hope to God there is a bar somewhere in that room

j carter

Originally Posted by gordie9
yeah, agreed on 375. Its actually 10x2x2.5 = 50 cubic feet
J Carter, that room is sweet. I hope to God there is a bar somewhere in that room

Here are some pics of the Bar

boalgf

J Carter, where do you get your tank decorations? I've been looking forever to get some, but keep coming across the cheesy plastic stuff. Please let me know.

agent707

Excuse the pun.... but... You appear to be fairly weathly given the aquarium setup and the other pics of your house.
That said, do yourself a favor and buy yourself a nice
camera e.g. Nikon D70 or something. My guess is you can afford it. You're pictures are hardly doing your aquarium shots or bar room shots any justice. :thinking:
Nice aquarium! :)

j carter

Originally Posted by Agent707
Excuse the pun.... but... You appear to be fairly weathly given the aquarium setup and the other pics of your house.
That said, do yourself a favor and buy yourself a nice
camera e.g. Nikon D70 or something. My guess is you can afford it. You're pictures are hardly doing your aquarium shots or bar room shots any justice. :thinking:
Nice aquarium! :)
thanks
Not as weathly as you think I just got my aquaruim done eveything was left over parts other than the tank,The stand is from home depot $80 in supplies. I just finished my basement the past 6 months I did all the tile work myself $2.49 sq ft. installed so it looks likes its out of cribs but it was all done on a very slim budget but its as nice as any I have seen.
Im the worst in the world with cameras I have a sony dsct1 5.1 I need some help In the camera dept for sure .

reel1in

Originally Posted by Jerth6932
I think ya might be a bit crazy having it next to a pool table.... if you or your freinds are any thing like me and my friends, you will have a flyin cue ball, broken tank, and fish every where....

No but really THAT IS ONE SWEET SET UP..... I CAN FINALY SAY IT I AM JELOUS OF THAT.....(maybe more cause of the pool table but.....
, that is a nice set up, tank and all!!!!)
what he said i always whack the balls off the table HA

hottie79

Ok the tank is awesome, but WOW, I am an ******** designer, and WoW! Would you be my new tile installer. I am so impressed!

mrdc

All I can say is ....
YOU GOT SKILLZ!!!
Very nice setup ... I want a pool table

Oh and the tank is sweet too

wesa

That is the most awesome tank. You're hired!!! Nice tile job too. :cheer: You must be a contractor to make things come out so nice. Love it, love it, love it.

lovethesea

that is beautiful!! Where on earth on the chairs/couch to put in front of the tank. No place to sit and stare !!

phixer

Very nice tank is it glass or acrylic? How thick? The one Im building is almost identical to this one 120 x 24 x 36, 1.25 Polycast GP.

whitey

Originally Posted by goodwin9
Fantastic looking tank. What are you using for filtration for the system?
Change your avatar to a Bradley logo.
Go Big Red.

S

surfinusa

:jumping: wow that is so cool what fish do you have in there i would get a eel if you dont already have one