New 120 gallon build

i<3reefs

I picked up my new 120 gallon aquarium I had custom built for my a wall in my house (overflow was bigger than I expected, however I can still run 2 separate reefs to keep 2 species of anemones). The aquarium is 8 feet long, so I can have plenty room for some Tangs to swim.
I'm having a shaker style stand and canopy built currently which will look similar to the example #2 photo I've linked below (that is not my aquarium, but he also has his plumbed through his wall) . My stand will have 3 sets of cabinet doors, and the canopy will open up in 2 places. I've had the middle doors built so I can run a 29 gallon fuge inside the stand, however I am going to plumb the aquarium through the wall using an extra 55 gallon sump/fuge combo. Debating on building one of those 5 gallon bucket turf filters because they just look fun and awesome.
I still have almost all my tonga branch sitting in a tote (80-100lbs?), and I plan to add some fuji branch for a branch only reef setup. I had to put 2 pieces into my 75 gallon, since I attached GSP, and mushrooms to them for fun. Below is my tote of Tonga Branch, and a couple Tonga base rocks under some PC lights.
I intend to build a fuge stand, so I can run a 2x2 rimless glasscages aquarium plumbed into the same 55 gallon as a frag tank. I hope to have the tank fully running in the next few months, adding the frag tank later.
Should be fun, hoping to have the stand/canopy in the next 4 weeks, just in time for all my aquarium seals to have hardened.
I don't have any of my filtration or lights purchased, but I'm not in a huge hurry. I really want to go top of the line for each item, so I know I have the best possible.

fishkid13

Sweet tank, they tangs will love the 8' feet of swimming space. Can't wait to see it up and running. Keep us updated.

i<3reefs

8'L x 12.5"W x 25"T
Basically it is two 60 gallon aquariums slapped together, with Starphire glass on the display side. I should be able to get some super clear photos since starphire glass does not have any noticeable pigment.

i<3reefs

I recently painted the back of my aquarium black, and now I have to paint the inside of my canopy. The front pane of my aquarium is starphire glass, and it is supposedly clear versus the green color of normal glass. I'm hoping it really causes my future reef to pop while I'm at the dining room table. My stand and canopy are in the shaker style build (walnut) which I really enjoy. The left and right cabinets have shelves, and the middle is setup for a refuge if I ever decide to move. I had a lip built into the canopy so no light can escape the viewing area. I am going to plumb the aquarium into an extra room for now. I believe I'm going to run 2 current 6 bulb systems, and call it good. Seems there is a pretty decent consensus on them being good fixtures once I replace the bulbs.
Hope you enjoy, sorry for the camera phone shots.