New 150 wide photos

rlablan

Here are some photos of the new 150. I know I supposed to post them FOREVER ago but I have been busy and also don't know how to work my camera. :0) Enjoy.

J

jstdv8

real nice. can we get a shot or two of the whole thing?

rlablan

And this is my hang out spot. Has a great view of the tank and It's very comfy :0) Also, A couple of shots so you can see the rock work.

mrdc

Real nice. You should go post something in the photo contest in the photography section.

rlablan

I thought that was an old thread? Is that actually still going on? SWEET! Thanks for all the nice compliments about the photos!

flower

For a guy that soesn't know how to work his camera you did pretty dang good..Just Beautiful.

rlablan

Just for some clarification... (I am not offended, so don't worry)
My name is Rae. I am a girl.
Cory is my boyfriend. The reason these shots say Cory Imdieke is because they are being hosted (or whatever) on his photo site cause I'm too lazy to get a photo bucket account. haha
That being said, most of these are his shots, a few of them are mine though.
We have a the new Canon Rebel t something or other. Its the one that does all HD and I can't remember what lens. Sorry guys, he took everything to vegas with him and he won't be back til sunday night so I can let you know then.
Thanks for all the wonderful complements on the critters in my tank.
My randells goby is by far my favorite. Can you tell? :0)

rlablan

she was keeping my chair warm. She is a cute kitty. I love her and he little white boots. hahahahahaha

rlablan

Lol I got a new tank that's what I did. Haha I am in love with. But this tank still has anoint way to go. Boughht new bulbs, phoenixs and I also got new ballast. Bought a great big hippo tang today too. Big 6 or 7 inch boy. Named him babe the blue ox, babe for short. Lol I'll get some pics of him up soon.
Thanks for all the loevly compliments folks!!

J

jstdv8

looks awesome, thanks for the whole tank shots. i love your caves and gaps in your rock. very nice.

A

abeandlulu

Very nice pics.
I love the frog spawn. I have had mine for like 2 years now and it has not done anything.