New 270 reef video

oceana

its been awhile since i have been posting on a regular basis so
with the first storm coming our way i thought i would make another update video. just in case haha. not much new since the last video. i changed some equipment and added a bit of lighting.
i think there is around 10 new corals and two new fish. its getting rather full in here. hmmm bigger tank maybe?? lol
http://media.putfile.com/Reef-video-...rmjust-in-case

yupi1982

Hi oceana...greattttttttt tank
by the way i forgat to tell you.....the fireflyes were the most beatiful ones...if you know what i mean!!!

got to share some of those sunflowers of yours..in the big tank...BEATIFUULLL
i cenvended my wife to upgrade to 400 w so i am purshasing two for my tank ...and another two when i get the big one next year!! :happyfish
i got to get me a little peace of the electric green monti cap of yours...
your new sohal looks amazing...i have one myself....best personality ever!!!
keep in touch!!
Yupi

seannmelly

very nice tank!! i love the sohal, and have been thinking of getting one myself. how do you like him and how does he get along with the rest of your fish? what kind of lighting do you have, your corals have amazing color!
Melly

lubeck

And I thought you wouldn't beable to beat the last song. Unbelievable!!! Very healthy looking.

oceana

Originally Posted by Lubeck
And I thought you wouldn't beable to beat the last song. Unbelievable!!! Very healthy looking.

thanks much appreciated

saltn00b

great job on your tank and video!
its nice to see one of the 'pro's' on here with a simple canary wrasse, when there are so many crazy expensive and rare wrasses out there...
everything looks awesome

oceana

Originally Posted by DragonZim
Great video! What type of lighting are you using?

thanks
I run 3x400 MH radium and 4x160VHO

yupi1982

Originally Posted by oceana
thanks
I run 3x400 MH radium and 4x160VHO

ICECAP VHO RETRO 72 INCHES...right oceana....cuz that is exacly what i am getting :jumping:

oceana

Originally Posted by saltn00b
great job on your tank and video!
its nice to see one of the 'pro's' on here with a simple canary wrasse, when there are so many crazy expensive and rare wrasses out there...
everything looks awesome

yep i love that guy. he has been through alot. had him for around 5 years now.
one time during a tank move he hid under the sand. well i searched and search and could nto find him so i chalked it up to a loss. so i drained all the water into the new tank and went to bed. the next day i moved the sand new tank and out poped the little guy. he lived all night under the sand with no water. i found that to be very cool. i guess there was just enough water in the sand to keep him going.

oceana

Originally Posted by yupi1982
ICECAP VHO RETRO 72 INCHES...right oceana....cuz that is exacly what i am getting :jumping:
well i use two icecap 660's one for each pair of VHO bulbs and i use three sunpaq MH ballast