New and Improved eel 55

fishy411

Originally posted by Liontamer
Sweet tank man. As for the lions, if the fry are the same size as a fuzzy dwarf lion fry, then it's almost impossible to raise them in captivity. Me and conogre a while back had a discussion about this, and apprently they need live food to feed on, and since they are growing every day, you need a very side variety foods, ranging from microscopic planktons to live brine and so forth. The beginning size of a baby lion should be about the size of a . which is quite small, so unless you can get actualy water from the ocean and change it out every day, it is very hard to offer them a reliable food source. No doubt the lions will mate, and produce eggs, but the babies just wont survive. Are u putting the eel in that tank?

So if u got a small tank and changed the water out everyday u could keep them alive? That seems doable.

nickfish

Originally posted by Liontamer
I hate snowflakes though, they're just too boring.

Your kidding right:hilarious My sfe is my 2nd fav. fish that I have. (pink-tail trigger is my fav.)

zonut

This is a bad time of year to be ordering anything online, with christmas shipping starting around october most places, fish sit on tarmack for hours. best time to order anything as a consumer is september and the spring and for something delicate like fry i would try to find it locally before ever ordering it. sucks you lost one.. As for you finding rotifers, there is a company in san fransisco i think that will sell you rotifers for breeding and feeding live. they also have overnight shipping for a reasonable rate. ill try and find you the link.