New and Improved eel 55

gasguzzler

Well, the 125 came down earlier this week. What I could salvage from it went into this old 55 I had sitting around. I still have to break down the 29, and add that rock (30 lbs) to this pile and move the dragon eel to this tank. I finally got it set up and looking decent enough to snap some pics. I hope to get a pair of antennatas to put with him soon.
flash:

fishy411

yeah. someone said that u could feed the fry molly eggs. I think newly hatched brine shrimp would work best if u try

liontamer

Sweet tank man. As for the lions, if the fry are the same size as a fuzzy dwarf lion fry, then it's almost impossible to raise them in captivity. Me and conogre a while back had a discussion about this, and apprently they need live food to feed on, and since they are growing every day, you need a very side variety foods, ranging from microscopic planktons to live brine and so forth. The beginning size of a baby lion should be about the size of a . which is quite small, so unless you can get actualy water from the ocean and change it out every day, it is very hard to offer them a reliable food source. No doubt the lions will mate, and produce eggs, but the babies just wont survive. Are u putting the eel in that tank?

justchillin

Originally posted by gasguzzler
Here he is exploring:

tank looks great...is that a mex. dragon?? it looks like mine only with darker coloration...

nickfish

Originally posted by Liontamer

Yer prompting me to set up an eel only tank now, damn u, lol. jk

If you want an eel get a snowflake eel for your 120.

liontamer

I have an eel. I meant a dragon moray becuz they dont get along well with neighbors so to speak. They like to bite. I hate snowflakes though, they're just too boring.