New aquascaping...rate

kpk

I just did a total makeover/cleaning to the tank tonight and also got some rock from my gf. She is getting rid of it and she gave it to me.
Here is a pic, rate it...

kyle10

is that tonga branch rock in there ? that stuff looks great...i think some of that will deffinetly be on order for my new tank next month.
looks great kpk

jeepboy

That is a lot of rock....should provide hours and hours of viewing of small critters. Looks great. Only thing I would change would be to have a few passages for fish to swim through, although depending on the size of your fish they may already be able to.

dakota

You've got some really good looking pieces in there. If it were me, I would take some of the rock out and make more room for fish and corals.

kpk

Im trying to get this tank to be total sps. All I have in the tank is a mandarin, clown, and a little blenny. They all have plenty of room and I don't plan on getting anymore fish, as of now anyways. Thanks for all the great comments, and yes I may take a few pounds out anyways. I will also take a better pic with the lights on and the cloudiness gone.

sailfin

That rock is displacing a lot of water. Your 110g is now a 20g.

The rock looks great though. I would love to have some with those shapes and colors.