NEW coral pictures!!!!!

bronco300

ok, i wont worry, gasppp..gasppp...lol no, i havent turned it into the fuge...i've been looking at the filter and i'm beginning to wonder if it really will do some good, because there isnt much room in them....so i was thinking maybe i could turn the 2.5gallon into one, i ould just set it down behind it, not too much space taken up, but more room to do stuff....just waiting on some answers from squid on how i should plum it, its all so confusing, lol. hopefully soon though.

bronco300

thanks josh.....my corals are looking better today, the little zoos are out and happy, the biger zoos are starting to poke their heads out...the mushrooms look the same
the star polyp i think is still alive..still trying to attach em, but yesterday i saw a green speck out of one of the ...tenticals? so surely he must be checking things out still. lol :joy: :joy: :joy: my xenias have never been happier i think, they like their new buddies, they just pulse all day long....gotta love em...soon i'll start selling em back to lfs so i dont get overgrown

Luke

bronco300

here are some updated pics of my little zoos and some xenia

and i swearrr i did nothing to those close up pictures!! its how they came out, i like em :joy:

bronco300

thanks teresa
some of my bigger zoos are pokin out now, and i think my star polyps are gettin a bit better

bronco300

heyhey, i found ANOTHER straggler!!! a nice little zoo by my superman mushroom, i call it that because i can, so there....here's a pic of the little guy and the nice superman. :joy:

bronco300

just to upate, some small star polyps came out t o view the aquarium today, so they may end up being ok, i hope

bronco300

here is a pic of the star....just the one that you can see, reallllll small....and also, i dont really understand the top part of it, what is that?? it looks like a polyp thing, but is it supposed to be star polyp, or something else attached to it somehow?

bronco300

:joy: here are a couple of pics today, are ya sick of them yet? there was actually more than one star polpy out today....but right now they are just laying on the live sand....how should i get them to attac to the rock, idont really want to put the netting over again, because it seemed like they got junk covering parts..so i was wondering if i could put a toothpick through it and just rubberband the toothpick to the rock, would that work at all, or be more harmful?

oceana

Originally Posted by Bronco300
:joy: here are a couple of pics today, are ya sick of them yet? there was actually more than one star polpy out today....but right now they are just laying on the live sand....how should i get them to attac to the rock, idont really want to put the netting over again, because it seemed like they got junk covering parts..so i was wondering if i could put a toothpick through it and just rubberband the toothpick to the rock, would that work at all, or be more harmful?

super glue them.take some super glue gel and glob it all oevr the the bottom and on the rock. then smoosh them together.
btw they seem to be covered in grim from shipping and or a tank cleaning. hold them in front of your powerhead for a few seconds to clean them out. it will also help keep your hermits away from them since they would be filled with stuff the hermits pick at. i assume thats why they are on the sand becasue a hermit or snail knocked them down.