New Critter!

uneverno

little guy is a 3/8" Panda Goby.
The shrimp is not aggressive. They are normally commensal w/ sea slugs, but can live alone. Slow moving in general, but can be quick when threatened.
Google the name for sources. They are rare and there are many variations on the color scheme (I'm guessing sub-species and geographically related, though I can't find too much on more specific taxonomic nomenclature.)

bender77

That's cool! I'd love to add something like that to my seahorse tank, but wouldn't want the horses to eat it!

uneverno

lol - don't wanna violate the TOS - shrimp came from a SWF competitor, but the source is easily found online. It is a rarity however, so not easy to come by.
@ Green reefer - don't mind sharing at all - it was $40 + shipping (obviously bought other stuff as well to ameliorate shipping charges.)
@ Bender - seriously doubt the seahorses could eat it, but you may wanna consult our local horse experts - IMO it would be a good addition to a horse tank, but I know nothing from seahorses.
@ Flower - the Panda gets ~1" long full grown. They are commensal w/ Pocillipora (SPS) corals, but do not require them. They're just tiny and need a non-aggressive tank w/ lotso hiding spots.

S

shrimpy brains

Beautiful shrimp!!
No expert on horses, but they are known to eat peppermint shrimp, so I think they could eat that little guy, too!

^
Originally Posted by uneverno
http:///forum/post/3104387
lol - don't wanna violate the TOS - shrimp came from a SWF competitor, but the source is easily found online. It is a rarity however, so not easy to come by.
@ Green reefer - don't mind sharing at all - it was $40 + shipping (obviously bought other stuff as well to ameliorate shipping charges.)

uneverno

I'd have one, but my camera stinks. It focuses on the glass, not the critters.
Soon as I have an opportunity to take pics that are actually visible, I will.