New Fragin Project.

mckevinfang

thats hair algae and if you dont do something about it it'll take over your tank!
depending on the size of your tank i would add in a foxface or a lawnmower blenny and try to manually remove as much of it as you can

meowzer

Check your water for nitrates and phosphates...cut down your feeding, do water change, and as previously mentioned get something that will eat it and also remove it manually.

nitrates r like almost at 0. i was using tap water for my top offs i messed up now i cant get rid of it. water changes i do 7gallons every week everything is flawless coral look super healthy and fish too just this stinkin hair.its not bad only n 4 spots only. someone told me emerald crabs love algae r they right? i dont like crabs or shrimps at all anymore had alot of different kind and everytime i had some my fish would end up gone.

meowzer

IDK I could never keep emerald crabs alive....waht are you topping off with now? Have you tested for phosphates? When I had a hair algae problem, I had phosphates so I used a phosphate pad, and also phosguard...that along with better water and water changes fixed the problem.