the gift

Originally Posted by helpme74
Hey debdeb
where did you buy yours Koralia's
Online?
send me the site *Email Removed*
me also at *Email Removed*

joncat24

tomorow...fed ex delayed it one day when I checked the tracking, it originally said today, now it says tomorrow

nightstalk

i just bought three maxi-jet 1200's and the natural wave timer for them but this thing is really amazing i have to know if it works as good as it is supposed to, if it does i might return the maxi-jets and wave timer and get a couple of these because...there so cool. Please post some reveiws

joncat24

just got mine hooked up...nice flow but it alot larger than I was picturing,especially width wise. It s about as big around as a baseball maybe more in the middle. I got the model 4. works great, quiet and really nice magnet mount, I am just gonna have to rty to hide it.

nightstalk

joncat would you say its worth returning my 3-maxi-jet 1200's and natural wave timer for? I dont have my 135 set up so i could try to do that if the place i bought them from will take them back.

gatorwpb

Originally Posted by joncat24
just got mine hooked up...nice flow but it alot larger than I was picturing,especially width wise. It s about as big around as a baseball maybe more in the middle. I got the model 4. works great, quiet and really nice magnet mount, I am just gonna have to rty to hide it.

Similar wide flow as tunze?

joncat24

almost like a fan type flow..like a v shape out of the front...defintely better than maxi 1200...but the maxi mods are way more flow

maelv

Originally Posted by joncat24
almost like a fan type flow..like a v shape out of the front...defintely better than maxi 1200...but the maxi mods are way more flow
Thanks....you manage to take a picture by any chance John? I think I may get the MJ mod for my 1200....and use that as opposed to get the koralia....
Didn't realize it would be that large....pictures give it the appearance that it would be a smaller unit.

joncat24

Originally Posted by maelv
Thanks....you manage to take a picture by any chance John? I think I may get the MJ mod for my 1200....and use that as opposed to get the koralia....
Didn't realize it would be that large....pictures give it the appearance that it would be a smaller unit.
yeah If I would have known what they flow like and the size I would have just modded another maxijet 1200...here's some pics
first 1 is next to a 1 inch wide tape measure
second is in my hand 6' 200lbs mans hand

cowfishrule

looking at my own hand as reference,
thats way too big for my lil 40g tank.
guess i'll just hotrod an MJ.
peeps have made such a buzz over this thing- guess nobody really
realized how big these things are.

joncat24

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
looking at my own hand as reference,
thats way too big for my lil 40g tank.
guess i'll just hotrod an MJ.
peeps have made such a buzz over this thing- guess nobody really
realized how big these things are.

yeah the one they show in the pic must be the little 1...they are bigger than the maxi mod for sure. but they are nice still. very quiet and great magnet mount, and very easy to position for flow wherever you want ..

aw2x3

Damn...those things are giant! I expected them to be half that size!...so much for that, I'm not putting two of those things in my tank.
I've been slacking on making my own MJ 1200 mods, but after seeing these, I'll just go to the website and buy premade mjmods.

fbm

I don't think they are all that big. However they are still 100 times better than a mj mod imo. But the tunze nanostreams are the best and for 40 bucks more I would with the 6045 over the model 4. But I will keep my model 4 just because it is nice just not as nice as a tunze.
But for the price I would go with these over mj mods any day of the year.