New MAXIMAS and DERASAS 4-sale - YOU GOTTA SEE!!

candycane

Anyone else? I have 8 left from this batch if there is any interest? $45.00 price is still going on per Vanuatu.

jbird0420

Man I really want one.
If it was not for my CBS and couple of hermits, I would place an order with you.... From what I've seen on this forum, you have the best clams around!

candycane

The same size as any other Maximas. They take a bit to get there depending on how high you keep your tank temp.

barrydingle

Hi. I live in Colorado Springs and would like a clam. I have a little jbj tank with the halide light. Would it be possible to come see the clams and hand pick one?
Thanks

dplantz

He was labled as a bussiness because of his large output of clams, and tossed from the boards. I belive you can still contact him though.

rdannon331

OUCH... SUX
I guess Ill wait on someone selling from their own tank.. Dont want to run into problems n then never get the clam =(

M

markeo99

he's an awsome guy what are you supposed to do when your hobby is breeding clams and you dont have any place to go with them

rdannon331

I agree... but is he really a store or just a big hobbyist with lots of clams? I frag alot of my corals.. mainly rics & zoas.... and so do many other people on here.. I mean, isnt that what this forum is about.. propagating your own corals.. sell and trade.. all to "Save The Reef" ??? I guess its just cause CLAM propagation is less common it can come off as a store just trying to move some inventory

dplantz

He has tideoopls that he raises them in, and ya he probabley is more likely to be singled out as not many people know how to raise clams.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by dplantz
http:///forum/post/2801575
He has tideoopls that he raises them in, and ya he probabley is more likely to be singled out as not many people know how to raise clams.
I think I gave him my e-mail a few weeks ago and he never contacted me. Dude raises some wicked clams.

nacl freak

Talked with him a few weeks ago.He had had some kind of family crisis which resulted in his losing his entire stock.
He was going to close up shop.