New ORAs!!

05xrunner

Originally Posted by lilbuddha
http:///forum/post/2916578
I couldn't pass these up .
Red planet

BAHHHH I hate you...My one LFS got 2 frgas of this and he is trying to way overprice them right now. For the tiny 1" frag he wanted like $70 and the frag about same size as yours $140..No way would I pay more then 40 for 1" but it is sooo awesome

lilbuddha

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
http:///forum/post/2917127
BAHHHH I hate you...My one LFS got 2 frgas of this and he is trying to way overprice them right now. For the tiny 1" frag he wanted like $70 and the frag about same size as yours $140..No way would I pay more then 40 for 1" but it is sooo awesome

For the small I would at least pay 45.00 to 55.00 . Couldn't say on the other . At any rate I got a good deal from the lfs . He even held them for me until I could get there and get them .

gatorwpb

I got some new corals at a frag swap of our local PBMAS.

Didnt want to post these in the Tyree thread because it got a little heated lol
But these are my new frags, two are Tyree and not ones that you'll find others that are similar. The third is an Efflo with a pretty unique coloration. Bad pics as they are brand new to the tank. Also, very small frags but will become beautiful colonies when they grow in.
Monitpora Setosa

Pink Lemonade

Racermike's A. Efflo.

trippkid

Nice new acquisitions, I just got the Setosa and the Pink Lemonade from a friend. You are getting quite the collection there. Keep up the good job and I hope they all do well for you. Good luck.
Matt

trippkid

He doesn't do shipping, my frag is small at the moment, I'll ask him though, he lives near Philly and I am in the southern, central part of PA. I will be shipping corals as soon as I get my frag systems going, I am hoping late spring, early summer. You are in Pittsburgh, right? If you are OK with driving, you could stop by here anytime if you wanted, it is probably a 4 hour trip one way though. If you are still looking for some later on, PM me we will get something going. I have a bunch of other things too, just didn't want to hi-jack Gators thread. Have a good one.
Matt

gatorwpb

Thanks guys. Im really getting into these more colorful sps.
The lemonade looks so fragile right now, Im hoping its in a place where the snails cant get to it.
It's going to have to encrust a bunch before I see any real growth.