New Photo Contest!!!!!!!!!!!

poniegirl

Originally Posted by murph145
hurry up people post ur pics so far im givin 10 polyps of my jolly green giant palys, a pink florida richordia, and a mixed fiji zoo rock which has oranges greens and what not.....
anyways get to postin ur pics judging starts after midnight so remember to vote after midnight for your favorite photo other than yours!
What time does voting end?
I am west coast and still haven't figured out "SWF.com time"

murph145

im not sure i guess midnight central time which would be 10pm our time i think on the 16th i think lol
TX Reef has it in the rules on the first post

zman1

Originally Posted by PonieGirl
I am west coast and still haven't figured out "SWF.com time"
SFW is in Florida - Their local time is Eastern and the time that shows on your PC in the threads is what ever you chose when you created your profile.
As Murthy indicated Tx listed 12:00 AM Central

zman1

There are a lot nice pictures and I would like to vote for more than one.
However, TeresaQ gets my vote. I like the variety and depth of view in the picture.
Nice pictures everyone...

tx reef

Originally Posted by fishieness
oh what the hell
i havent been able to take some new ones... but when the hey.....

This is the last picture that made the time limit. Every thing else was past the cut off.

poniegirl

I have to say SMITTY63.
Tough shot to get! And I did check to make sure no animals were harmed during filming!

teresaq

Originally Posted by flame guy

This is my vote. very nice. wanta share the prize or at least some of that yellow leather. :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

ginarox

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
This is my vote. very nice. wanta share the prize or at least some of that yellow leather. :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious
i would have to say that i like flame guys picture the best too....have a great day...