New pics from Nordy's 12G aquapod

nordy

Took some pics from my nano that I re-started 11 days ago, after the old setup kinda crashed. Some LR, polyps, hermits, and snails survived and I started to re-stock it a week ago Monday. I got a shipment of livestock from SWF.com (thanks for the $10 credit!) Friday, for the nano and my 55 G at home. The Koralia nano was out of the old setup for a week or so and the coraling algae died which is why it's white in the pictures. Got a cute bi-color blenny as a bonus on the order and he has found a little hidey hole to hang out in. Check out the dwarf angel!

nordy

Some more pics:
Last one is a bright red worm about 1.25" long, I think it's a bristle worm, but I was able to get it out of the tank and dispose of it.

nordy

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3041883
Hey....there's the angel...LOL....love the blennie too...they have a lot of character...
Me, I'm basically a dog person and never would have thought that a fish could be "cute", but that little blennie is indeed cute!

iggygrl76

This is so inspiring to see thank you for posting! I am just restarting my saltwater tank! In the past I had a 29Gallon and a 30+ saltwater tanks and miss them terribly! I am restarting in a 12 gallon aquapod that I got one heck of a deal on at a garage sale last week! $15! for the whole setup! pump works and all! lol I am just so excited to see that the tank can support the type of mini-reef system I was hoping for. Love the blenny to! they crack me up!