new pics of my baby Nala

5280_humu

Originally Posted by ruaround
Excellent pix of your Shark!!!
Mitzel where did you disappear to??? w/b btw!!!

Thanks Glade to be back .
I can't wait to see pictures of Nala. Or should I say tubby the shark?

aw2

Originally Posted by 5280_humu
EDIT: AW2 My point is that we all have opinions . Try lettin other give theres before you Tell us we're all wrong. You've made your point about tank size many times. Let others give their advice too.
As far as MY experiance goes. If you spent half as much time reading as you do Looking for an excuse to talk. you would know who I am and my experiance . You would also know I have backed you up a few times. But Your sales man attitude gets old. LEt other have their opinions.

Is that you, Mitzel? Where you been?

Going back and reading my post, I never once told anyone they were wrong.
I wasnt stating my "opinion", I was stating a fact.
I even complimented ocebitten on a nice tank and a good setting for a juvenile Banded.

oncebitten

I just wanted to tell you im glad this whole thing did not turn into a big mess. when i entered this site in 2004, my bamboo(the 1st one i had owned) she was already 1 year and was my first saltwater fish. i know i did not know much at the time but and was reading about them left and right, to my surprize, i needed a bigger tank so i got the 180g but in my search i saw here a lot of critics so i did not post so much in fear of the answers i would get. i turned to books and public aquariums for the help i needed. then she had to be put to sleep. then i waited awile and decided to try the coral cat shark, she did well and my brother fell in love with her. and i past her to him for his shark pond. the only fish he has. and is doing well with me overseeing his learning. but i could not wait till another bamboo came along in an egg. and i bought her. i will do everything in my power to ensure this animal will be with me for a long time. the new tank is 8 feet long by 2 feet wide by 25inches tall. what they call 240g long. i have bad memories of the 1st bamboo who had seizures on a regular basis. and everyday i come home hoping i will not find this happening to nala. that is why i am on guard to any bad critics around. because i did have questions and they were answered. and will have a lot more when this new tank is set up. the LFS around here are yes you can, but thats it, not much help in my book. so thank you for all being conserned. i will do my best to keep you all ,you know who you are updated. as to her care, and questions.