New Product Announcement: Wild Toe

speg

Thanks for the answers.
I like your idea of using the toe to catch the attention of the buyer so that they pick up the bottle, but I think you'd find the same results with some odd reef-creature so people also get more of a feeling of what the product is meant for.

T

thatg33kgirl

I've been using this with cycling my tank with the corals and stuff, they seem to like it! My only recommendation would be to change the pic on the bottle, since I keep it in the family fridge and it grosses out the family.

2quills

How about an image of a dude in a boat doing an actual wild tow or pulling in a catch of wild tow. It could still be cartoonish looking so that it stands out a little bit. It doesn't necissarily have to be pretty...maybe just not as ugly lol.

langlandjoshua

There are other products similar to this, like Marine Snow.
What is the difference?
If there is a difference how will it effect my tank and its in habitants?
I hope to try this out soon. Best of lucky Eric I hope it takes off too!

langlandjoshua

I second Stanalee but have a couple questions myself,
There are other products similar to this, like Marine Snow.
What is the difference?
If there is a difference how will it effect my tank and its in habitants?
I hope to try this out soon. Best of lucky Eric I hope it takes off too!

rwrvetn

After proper mixing of the bottle I checked the product under the microscope and found the solids density not to be as concentrated as I anticipated. I normally feed my own live cultures of several phyto species and rotifers. I am not sure how much of this product would be necessary as a stand alone supplement.
Dr. Bob

C

cuccaro

Can you guys let me know how this stuff works for u. I really like idea of all the foods in one and might wanna try it

java1

Google Inc. is an American multinational public corporation invested in ".[11][/sup]olor="#0645ad">Motorola Droid, as well as Google Chrome OS, which is brand new (was just released on June 15, 2011)[sup][19] but is best known as the main operating system on the Cr-48 and also on commercial Chromebooks since June 15, among them the Samsung Series 5.[sup][20] Alexa lists the main U.S.-focused google.com site as the Internet's most visited website, and numerous international Google sites (google.co.in, google.co.uk etc.) are in the top hundred, as are several other Google-owned sites such as YouTube, Blogger, and Orkut.[sup][21] Google also ranks number two in the BrandZ brand equity database.[22][/sup] The dominant market position of Google's services has led to criticism of the company over issues including privacy, copyright, and censorship.[23][/sup][24][/sup]