New Stuff

meowzer

Attached are pics of my new stuff I got today..A cabbage leather, favia frag, xenia...
I also got green star polyps, but they haven't opened yet...Now that I have my MH lights, I am going to startwith my corals...
The mushroom is in my other tank with the seahorses.
Sorry about the pic quality, still trying to figure out the new camera

cedarreef

a bit dark, but they look cool to me! give the GSP some time... I got one yesterday, and it didnt open up until about an hour after the lights turned on today

reefman22

yea they are a bit dark. try gettin shots with the tank lights on (both 10000k and actinics) and turn of the flash. nonetheless, great corals. watch out for the xenia though. lots of people have problems in the long run with those getting out of hand. keep us updated!
reefman

meowzer

THX...I'm still learning with this dumb camera...My other camera broke (unexpectedly) So I had to go buy another one...Could not afford an expensive one, but this one is better then my other..the other was old..you know when 3 megapixels was good...LOL
I'll try again with the lights on and no flash.

goinbroke

i picked up a green star pollop yesterday. it's been 24 hours and still havnt opened yet. guess it's like watching a pot of water boil!

reefman22

Wow it sounds like a nice light setup. What other corals do you have? Jeez with a 225, you could pack that thing with corals. Jealousss
reefman

meowzer

Originally Posted by Reefman22
http:///forum/post/2918807
Wow it sounds like a nice light setup. What other corals do you have? Jeez with a 225, you could pack that thing with corals. Jealousss
reefman
I only have the cabbage leather, xenia, green star polyps, candy cane frag, favia frag...I'm just starting with the corals...

meowzer

Originally Posted by goinbroke
http:///forum/post/2918802
i picked up a green star pollop yesterday. it's been 24 hours and still havnt opened yet. guess it's like watching a pot of water boil!
LOL, I got my gsp Saturday...Sunday night I saw like 3-4 polyps, today there are lots....