New Superman Monti!!

rabid frog

Have not forgot about ya Bronco, trying to get some good pictures of my Zoas for ya.
Ifirefight- 180ish shipped. Bout 3-4" I would guess

bronco300

Originally Posted by rabid frog
If I rename it Barney can I get more for the frags of it?
lolol...the only problem with this is the names you make have to be appealing...not so sure a barney frag is going to sell as well as a superman frag...maybe...an optimus prime frag? he is red and blue is he?

tx reef

I don't think that is a true superman monti, especially at the price for that size of frag.
It is a beautiful frag though. I will post a pic of my superman monti tonight.
Where do you have it placed in your tank? I have found that mine does best at mid tank (175 watt MH) and medium flow.

jimmy 4

Maybe you could get your coral on an episode of barney and friends. It could be called barney's undersea adventure where he finds his long lost cousin Monti. They give dogs $50 a show and dogs are ugly.

rabid frog

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I don't think that is a true superman monti, especially at the price for that size of frag.
It is a beautiful frag though. I will post a pic of my superman monti tonight.
Where do you have it placed in your tank? I have found that mine does best at mid tank (175 watt MH) and medium flow.
I can guarantee you it is a Ture superman Monti. It came from the Dr.s Aquacultured site.
The frag is only 2"x 3" approx.

rabid frog

Optimus Prime was red and blue. Transformers are the latest craze too!! I will cut you in on the millions Bronco!!

bronco300

Originally Posted by rabid frog
Optimus Prime was red and blue. Transformers are the latest craze too!! I will cut you in on the millions Bronco!!
sweeeeet, just what i've been looking for, all i request is 20%

rabid frog

alyssia- Yes it is under halides. 2- 250 watters 15k hamiltons and 2 super attinic vho's.
Costa- thanks! We are going to try the Bali Poker Star next week!!