New Tank or..........

treybomb

wow!.. lots of debate.... i do already have a 20g tank setup right now and running
tomorrow is decision day for the tickets.. they go on sale at noon!
if i go with the tickets i will probably just get a smaller tank like a 55.... i am planning on getting a job soon
wow ! im lost in the fighting!

treybomb

WS '05 Single-Game
Seating Pricing
Lower Deck Box $185
Lower Deck Res. $140
Bleachers $140
Upper Deck Box $140
Upper Deck Res. $125

pitbull01

I see your point, but I am sorry. I would personally go for the tank...; I am a football player, not a baseball player...

stang66200

Game - I went to a SJ Sharks playoff game a few years ago. The tickets might be a lot, but many games feel like a once in a lifetime type event. You can always save up money and get a new tank during the off season.

bluelagoon

sorry to bring up the whole 'going to college' argument again, but i'm in college and have a tank, and i know of another guy at my school who's had a tank for years (there's only 1100 students in my school, so 2 is a good percentage). and if you do a search in the nano tank forum you can find several of us college students w/ tanks, living on or off campus.
so don't go assuming that something is going to be difficult until you try it, and do not be insulting a young enthusiast by saying that he would not be able to handle it. that is just unfair and rude!
:mad:

treybomb

im already caught in this hobby and i dont know if there is any way out
i think...i think! im gonna TRY to get the tickets... but if i dont, ill go with the tank....

treybomb

Originally Posted by bluelagoon
sorry to bring up the whole 'going to college' argument again, but i'm in college and have a tank, and i know of another guy at my school who's had a tank for years (there's only 1100 students in my school, so 2 is a good percentage). and if you do a search in the nano tank forum you can find several of us college students w/ tanks, living on or off campus.
so don't go assuming that something is going to be difficult until you try it, and do not be insulting a young enthusiast by saying that he would not be able to handle it. that is just unfair and rude!

im just interested what you college students do with yor tanks when school's out??

pitbull01

Originally Posted by treybomb
im already caught in this hobby and i dont know if there is any way out
i think...i think! im gonna TRY to get the tickets... but if i dont, ill go with the tank....
I suppose...

treybomb

Originally Posted by pitbull01
I suppose...

i knew that was coming...lol
where are you on the biggest thread?