firestorm

Figured I've been reading long enough and would hop on in.

Thanks to all of you whose advise (and pleas for help!) I've read thus far.

Bit about myself, all related to our mutual passion obviously.
FOWLR 39 gallon tank, few months old, bout 30 pounds of live rock and another 25 lbs of sand. More rock on the way, and yes I know it'll have to be cured first (Thanks again Forum mates!).
Couple damsels in the tank, couple gobies, and an ocellarius clownfish (sp). Forgive my lack of scientific names, kinda late here and I'm to lazy to look it up at the moment.

Next addition is going to be a cleaner crew, but I want to get the new rocks ordered and in place first (no links obviously, but I'll post pics before the end of the month). Then a couple of other fish as well (still kicking around some ideas/compatibility, etc) - and when the other fish come, I've already got a smaller tank for the bedroom set up for some of the current tanks residents (if the bioload proves to high).
Eventual plan is to turn this tank into a reef tank, but without the money for the lights, and so much to learn/mess up already, I'm moving slowly on that one...after all, my S/O bought me a 20 gal. biocube, and move out of that one within a few months.
Again, since this hobby mainly seems to be "I did this and it worked! do it too!"
or "I did this and it cost me all my FISH! - don't repeat my mistake!"
With lots of exceptions to prove every rule
- looking forward to lotsssss of fun.

Thanks all again!