Next fish in your opinion...

S

slk3599

Trigger,
We agree that we disagree and that's it. Why a Kole tang.. it will only get to be around 7" - a shrimp compared to the other fish you have :p :p

S

slk3599

That's supposed to be funny , right...ah, a little humor..this place is way to serious...it's only a hobby...if we all lose our jobs we can eat our fish..people with the biggest eat best.
Done, finito...

triggerfool

I was thinkin a little bigger jimi. Maybe a blue or sperm whale. Then i can get a Giant Kraken and watch em fight in the comfort of my living room.

jimi

Wow a Kracken now that would be cool!! Probably really expensive and costly to feed, not to mention your safety. Be careful.

efrank

I agree with the tiger shark. I think that would be a good fish, but only if you plan on going up to the 55g :)
Also try dropping in a chocolate cake once a week....fish love that stuff.

triggerfool

UPDATE:
I got the Kracken today, and the blue whale is on hold at the LFS (I wanna make sure its hardy). I got Kracky home and stuffed him into my 55, but overnight he ate my dog and moved into the pool. This afternoon he dispatched of the pool maintenence guy, so feeding hasnt been as expensive as i imagined. Other than Fido meeting his end things have been going swimmingly(Pun very much intended). Cant wait to bring "Moby" home (I named him after that guy that makes the dance music, he's neat). I'll keep you guys posted. Still open to suggestions though. Im thinkin about one of those "Sea Monkeys" ive been hearin about. Sounds rare.

jimi

Lol, after Moby dies you could probably make all your money back by selling his carcass to eskimos.

K

krustytheclownfish

Forget the eskimos, with the way gas prices are going up you have a great source of oil on your hands.