NFL Draft

stdreb27

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3263134
westbrook wasnt an elite back. he wa s agood recieving back. If he was good why is he gone?
In all seriousness, if the Igles though mcwaab could cut it they wouldn't have traded him. Especially to an in conference team. Think about it. The NFC east HATES eachother. And Reid was mcwaabs biggest fan.
Second. He completely failed this year to a team that got dismantled by an old fart. Let's face it. He got benches last year then looses to my 'boys 3 times and got destroyed doing it. He is done. It isn't like the skins are one piece away from being a good team next year...
-Actually being unbiased here-

stdreb27

If he could hit a wide open reciever that 2nd Dallas game would have been a lot different. He missed 2 wide Open guys for sure touchdowns...

reefraff

They are gonna have to sell a whole lot of jerseys to cover his salary. Tebow is a big dork but seems to be a nice kid. I really hope he does well but I wouldn't bet on him turning into a elite QB.

kjr_trig

http:///forum/post/3262540
Tebow is going to be a good NFL player. Ignore the 3 bcs bowl wins and 2 national championships and a heisman because he throws funny.
Why not? you rip on Matt Leinart constantly, he had just as good a record as Tebow, if not better....Won 2 National Championships, lost by a hair in a 3rd, and won a Heismann, and finished 3rd, yet you destroy Leinart.

And yes, I think McNabb is an excellent QB, not he is not Manning Brees or Brady, but I would take McNabb over 80% of the starting QB's in the league. Skins need more than a QB, but McNabb is an upgrade in the right direction for sure.

kjr_trig

http:///forum/post/3263134
westbrook wasnt an elite back. he wa s agood recieving back. If he was good why is he gone?
I suppose MVP's LT and Shaun Alexander wern't good either than, 30 year old running backs are put out to pasture all the time.

crypt keeper

I slam Matty boy because he sucks in the NFL. I never said he wasnt good at USC. He was. Id be an idiot to argue against him. But he also won those championships with a ---- ton of first round picks and another heisman winner. Alexander was good for 1 year and then was sup par before and horrible after,. LT come on now. Its 1 back and he has sucked the past 2 years. It was time. You cant even begin to compare Westbrook and LT. They arent in the same breath.

kjr_trig

http:///forum/post/3264737
I slam Matty boy because he sucks in the NFL. I never said he wasnt good at USC. He was. Id be an idiot to argue against him. But he also won those championships with a ---- ton of first round picks and another heisman winner. Alexander was good for 1 year and then was sup par before and horrible after,. LT come on now. Its 1 back and he has sucked the past 2 years. It was time. You cant even begin to compare Westbrook and LT. They arent in the same breath.
Yeah, Florida has no talent other than Tebow, great argument. Your argument is idiotic, Leinart has not had a chance, the one season he was the starter he broke his collar bone very early and was out for the year, I was at the game just prior to him breaking it, that would be the game they beat Pittsburgh. We have been over this, backing up a hall of famer doesn't mean you suck, ask Aaron Rodgers.
The year after LT's MVP, Westbrook had more total yards than he did....I don't mind putting them in the same breath.

reefraff

Lienart isn't done in the NFL yet. Warner and Farve are two of the best QB's you could learn from so having him watch Warner play for a few seasons is hardly wasted time.

crypt keeper

WTf do you take arguements anywhere just to win them? You want argue Florida then argue Florida. Im arguing USC and Matty your lover now stay on topic sugar. When Warner came to Arizona he was damned near washed up. Got kicked from The I think Giants then ended up there. Matt was the starter and he failed. He was given every chance in the book. You make it sound like Matt was second string coming in. He was the starter two years in a row and lost his job two years in row. The HOF was backing Matty boy up. Matty boy couldnt handle it. Lost his JOB twice! NOT ONCE TWICE! How many chances do you need? Stop arguing Matt is a good NFL qb. He isnt.

kjr_trig

http:///forum/post/3264902
WTf do you take arguements anywhere just to win them? You want argue Florida then argue Florida. Im arguing USC and Matty your lover now stay on topic sugar. When Warner came to Arizona he was damned near washed up. Got kicked from The I think Giants then ended up there. Matt was the starter and he failed. He was given every chance in the book. You make it sound like Matt was second string coming in. He was the starter two years in a row and lost his job two years in row. The HOF was backing Matty boy up. Matty boy couldnt handle it. Lost his JOB twice! NOT ONCE TWICE! How many chances do you need? Stop arguing Matt is a good NFL qb. He isnt.
You're not bright...I live in Phoenix don't forget. Leinart not only didn't lose "his starting position" twice, he never lost it. Leinart became the starter his rookie year when Kurt got hurt, he started the last 10 games of the year I think. The next year he was the starter, broke his collarbone in the 5th game, out for the year.....Stay with me here, I know it's confusing SnakeBoy....Coach Whiz announced it would be an open competition the following year between Warner and Leinart, I.E., nobody was "the starter"....Still with me??? Ok, came down to the last preseason game of the year, Warner won the job, the rest is history....Threw for 4,600 yards, lost in the SB to Pitt.
I'm arguing you are cluless because you think Timmy Boy will be so great because he was great in college, yet you discard Matt whom was equally great in college. If Matt sucks this year (his first real chance as an experienced NFL QB), you can say he sucks.
FYI, Warner was not washed up when he came to Zona, he could hold onto the ball to save his life because of a horribly bad hand.
It's ok Forrest, I know it's pretty confusing.

crypt keeper

Are you really that dense? If you are the starter and you get hurt and never come back to play you lost your job. I dont know how else to explain that twig swinger. That is being the starter and losing your job. Kind of like Oh I dont know Drew Bledsoe and Tom Brady. Maddox and Big Ben.
From NFL.com. Its also written on wiki which should be plegerizum or however its spelled.
Leinart opened the 2007 season on Monday Night Football against the San Francisco 49ers as the starting quarterback. After a sequence of quarters in which the offense stalled, Whisenhunt began to insert Warner as a situational quarterback. On October 10, 2007, Leinart suffered a fractured left collarbone after being sacked by St. Louis Rams linebacker Will Witherspoon.
He couldnt get the damn Cards down the field. Do you want continue your flat our ignorance and man crush on your boy? Oh and he was an amazing 4-7 his rookie year. Superstar status. He would had lost his job. It was only a matter of time. If an Injury helps you sleep next his live sized blow up doll at night better then awesome go you.
want some more.
In the 2008 offseason, after he recovered from the injury, Leinart was handed his starting job back, but his hold on the job was tenuous after another strong training camp performance by Warner. Finally, after Leinart threw 3 interceptions within a matter of minutes versus the Oakland Raiders in the third preseason game, Kurt Warner was named the opening-day starter.
BAM. HOLY HELL IMAGINE THAT! I have officially proved you wrong. Have a nice good bye. Oh if you're gonna argue back please back it up with actual truth not made up fantsay bullcrap pouring out your mouth.