NFL mock draft - only one week away!!

monkdaily

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
http:///forum/post/2577533
dallas does not need to trade up to get mcfadden because barber is one of the most under rated backs in the league but the last 2 seasons people are starting to notice...bringing in a back like mcfadden that is in my opinion more like Larry Johnson and will only be happy as a feature back other than a split back in a part-time position...but a pick like felix jones would be great because he is a great split time back that is a work horse of his own just like barber....so taking barber out game and replacing him with felix defensive teams will have to adjust but the offense can remain the same
thats a good point however....barber was a back up to a man by the name of Laurence Maroney at minnesota. he is just too much a power/up and down runner to start all 16 weeks w/o injury IMO. too risky. but if u get a man like DMc it will be like a better julius jones. i think a better 1/2 punch would be speed, quickness/power,bruser. and keep the d on their toes. rather than speed/speed or power/power, and by the end of the season it would be marion backin up DMc and neither would have a problem with that. i mean come who dosent want to put a star on their helmet and come to the great state of texas and play for americas team in a brand new state of the art stadium? i dont think he would pull a Eli
Originally Posted by NOTSONOOB

http:///forum/post/2577581
Leave your personal issues in theropy......HAHA

thats wrong man

natemd

8.Baltimore Ravens – Matt Ryan QB – EVERYONE is penciling Ryan as the pick here. Truth be told, Boller can’t cut it. Before McNair retired, I really thought Baltimore would go with Leodis McKlevin here. However, now that McNair is gone and there is no top QB on free agency, Ryan has to be the pick. However, I really would like to see Baltimore go with McKlevin here and then trade up for Brian Brohm in the 20’s.
Being a Ravens fan, I hope that Matt Ryan is gone by the time they draft. Don't get me wrong he is a good QB but I don't feel like he fits their team too well. I would much rather see them trade down into the late teens to low twenties and pick up an extra 2nd or third round pick and then take either Henne or Brohm. I would love Henne just for the sub plot in training camp of a former Ohio State hiesman winner and a Michigan QB battling it out to start.

darthtang aw

Don'y be surprised to see Dallas trade up. They have not signed Barber yet (he wants some Bank) and Jones likes McFadden

natemd

I'd like to see Dallas pick up steve slaton from WVU in a later round and just go ahead and pay barber. That combination of barber wearing people down and then slatons speed coming out from behind their rather large O-line would make for some interesting 4th quarters.

lion_crazz

I am pumped. Draft day is finally here. Anyone else filling out their mock draft over at NFL.com? If you have the most correct first round picks, you win a round trip (air fare and hotel included) to see next year's draft in NY. Here's my updated first round:
1.Jake Long – Dolphins
2.Chris Long – Rams
3.Glenn Dorsey – Falcons
4.Vernon Gholston – Raiders
5.Matt Ryan – Chiefs
6.Darren McFadden – Jets
7.Sedrick Ellis - Saints
8.Ryan Clady – Ravens
9.Derrick Harvey – Bengals
10.Leodis McKelvin - Patriots
11.Domonique Rogers Cromartie – Bills
12.Brandon Albert – Broncos
13.Chris Williams – Panthers
14.Jeff Otah – Bears
15.Rashard Mendenhall – Lions
16.Mike Jenkins – Cardinals
17.Derrick Harvey- Chiefs
18.Aqib Talib – Texans
19.Limas Sweed – Eagles
20.Devin Thomas – Buccaneers
21.Phillip Merling – Redskins
22.DeSean Jackson – Cowboys
23.Gosder Cherlius – Steelers
24.Malcom Kelly – Titans
25.Kentwan Balmer – Seahawks
26.Quentin Groves – Jaguard
27.Jonathan Stewart – Chargers
28.Felix Jones – Cowboys
29.Dan Connor – 49ers
30.Antoine Cason – Packers
31.Kenny Philips - Giants

Dolphin fan in the house. I am so glad R. Brown is healthy.
Im glad we kept J. Taylor.
We def. need a quarter back.
Hope Parcell makes good picks and replacements.
I can't wait to see what our team looks like after its all said and done.
Go DOLPHINS.

lion_crazz

The Dolphins are going to be a completely different team this year. I predict they have one of the better drafts out of any teams this year.
They already got rid of Zach Thomas (someone who was injured all last year and was sucking up a lot of money), kept Jason Taylor, and acquired very good players like Randy Starks, Akin Ayoldele, and Anthony Fasano.